What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

EJoe1

i started fabricating the stuff i need to do a flip flop trunk ,painted center console red and did valve cover in red n black ..oh ya and valve cover gasket

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always like the flip trunk but the rest of the stuff u did has me scratching my head...

EJoe1

i started fabricating the stuff i need to do a flip flop trunk ,painted center console red and did valve cover in red n black ..oh ya and valve cover gasket

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U said that already...

Speed-freak

Installed the rims and tires I bought yesterday and started fabbing up my down pipe and exhaust until I ran out of wire for the welding machine. Now waiting until next weekend to finish it up hopefully.

sent from me by my phone

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, was actually Saturday, but I changed out the vibration mounts on my engine. Made a world of difference. (was using the original busted up rubber mounts, with Poly inserts to firm them up. transfered TOO much vibration to the frame, so car vibrated like a b***h at idle)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove it to school lol. Gotta wait one more paycheck =[ but then I'm ordering my coilovers =]

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
AWESOME score, Sleeper! I don't usually find much aftermarket parts in the yard and when I do, it's usually either broken or crap (only thing I found was a stainless clutch line, which was cool)

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
AWESOME score, Sleeper! I don't usually find much aftermarket parts in the yard and when I do, it's usually either broken or crap (only thing I found was a stainless clutch line, which was cool)
I find things all the time haha. I swear the only reason why the picknpull by me is even open is because of hondas. Here is most of the suspension I got from there. Going back for the skunk2 upper control arms later on today

Sent From EVO LTE

AnimeKid

Nice man that is a lucky find the one by my house doesnt have crud in the way of hondas. In the 5 years we have had it there has been a total of 6 hondas, and they are all junk or taken apart before I get there.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Nice man that is a lucky find the one by my house doesnt have crud in the way of hondas. In the 5 years we have had it there has been a total of 6 hondas, and they are all junk or taken apart before I get there.
youre in Brandon, MS right?

086head

Registered VIP
gave my car some loving. Changed the oil and brakes

Also got sick of the nappy stained floor and dyed it
Before:

After:

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
gave my car some loving. Changed the oil and brakes

Also got sick of the nappy stained floor and dyed it
Before:

After:
What did you use to die it? I'm in the process of turning my interior 2tone. Black n gray. I want the carpet black

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, that suspension is cranked DOWN. Glad you also picked up the adjustable upper arms. Keeping the camber correct goes a LONG way toward performance and looks

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a comparison with me and my friend

I didn't end up picking up the upper control arms someone beat me to it lol but found another eg8 with one so ill see if its still there

Sent From EVO LTE