What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys for your honest opinions I think im going to go back to silver tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go out and redo it today lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ended up sanding the wheels down and repainting them
also fixed my exhaust. The spring and bolts that connects the down pipe to the test pipe, fell off when my car was lower then what it is now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

086head

Registered VIP
Found out my motor still runs and the tranny is still good after the wreck. Whole suspension all round is shot/smashed/snapped in half/whatever else thats negative

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I haven't started my car in about 4 month. Today I had to move it for the plow guy. It fired up on the first crank. Good ol honda reliability

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry, but, how was that totaled? Looks like a rack inner and outer tie rod ends and an alignment, and you're good to go, plus a front bumper cover...

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

086head

Registered VIP
I'm sorry, but, how was that totaled? Looks like a rack inner and outer tie rod ends and an alignment, and you're good to go, plus a front bumper cover...

Thats after beating and hitting it with a power chisel for 2 hrs....that arm will never sit straight again so crooked tire forever. So thats frame damage

I would also need to replace my break lines because they are snapped from the wreck

idk if you can tell in that pic but in person you can. All those metal parts are bent...pretty much F*cked
I can upload you a photo of where the chassy seperated inside the motor bay :what:

lol trust me shes Fd :deadhorse2:

But I do have a front cover :rolf:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. My bad. Welp, I key you some jackass test drive my coupe today... here beat the ever living f**k out of it and blew the damn hear gasket. f**king engine didn't even have one k on it! a*****e! f**k! Oh well. Bastard.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. My bad. Welp, I key you some jackass test drive my coupe today... here beat the ever living f**k out of it and blew the damn hear gasket. f**king engine didn't even have one k on it! a*****e! f**k! Oh well. Bastard.

Auto correct owned me. Hopefully your can understand that garbled mess...

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Soooo just b4 my vacation I was driving home from the bank an about a 3 blocks from my house I hear a strange noise. So I pull over. Almost sounded like I ran something over. So naturally I get out and inspect and it's nothing. Get back in car then think maybe I snapped an axel? Cause it was loud, intense and really fast moving what ever it was. So I dip into a few full wheel cranks both ways at a stop and nothing. Puzzled I decide to put some strain in the rear suspension by actually moving at 10mph into really hard and sudden turns to both left and right. The second turn I hear a clink, then the noise comes back as proceeds to get worse so I drive the 3 blocks get into my garage and find out the bolt that connects the stock camer to the cv joint area...pulled a damn hooudini. Leaving me with one hell of a "cambered" rear tire. Luckily my buddy ordered the bolt through Honda, installed it today an took it on a 3 hour brake in period of just about non stop hills as corners. All my other bolts are fine and nothing was damaged.

Sammy D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i replaced the valve cover gasket today, and did a tune up with spark plugs and oil. i feel like i'm driving a new car! :D:D:D

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, it was this past weekend, but after I changed my oil, finally got around to replacing my front upper ball joint boot. Damned thing was only 2 or three months old before it shredded. Now, it's replaced with a Prothane piece, should have NO problems ever again. (sigh) Just have to replace the lower boots someday. Have them already, but a pain in the ass to do. Yes, ok. I'm lazy