what i saw in front of my house

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ass clean car, dont know if its a true type R but it all added up tobe one. nice recaro seats and all

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, not a true type R, but its about as close to one as you can get...LHD = NO type R....they were never sold in america, and are all RHD

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue Hatch said:
no, not a true type R, but its about as close to one as you can get...LHD = NO type R....they were never sold in america, and are all RHD
lol...ur good, i even know that but i didnt even think to check. i woulda called it a true CTR without even looking in the car

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no kidding, its clean as hell.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to ur FORUMS>LOUNGE (or wherever) and click NEW THREAD button on the top left.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...just a thought....what would you think if you walk outside and you notice some person taking pics of your car?

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would think, hell yeah, i have a nice car and start a conversation with him, its not like i pissed on it.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it could've been swapped over to LHD. but probably not. still a nice ride.

so.. is that your new ride? or was it just parked in front of your house for some odd reason?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
...just a thought....what would you think if you walk outside and you notice some person taking pics of your car?
well thats what i would deserve for disrespectfully parking my car in front of someones house that i didnt know.

munky said:
well, it could've been swapped over to LHD. but probably not. still a nice ride.?
:bs: its a usdm civic dx hatch that some ricer painted yellow, threw a c/f hood on and some type r stickers, and probably isnt even swapped. Note that its 4 lug.

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how the hell are you going to call him a ricer. You, more than most on here, throw that term around WAY too much. That car is clean, and I think most of your comments come from jealousy...

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue Hatch said:
plus, not to mention that its yellow... not white....

handofgod

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That car was on ebay about a week or two ago, right down to the sticker on the rear bumper... maybe one of your neighbors bought it.

I'm pretty sure it is swapped, B18C5.

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, ive seen it on base and people always talk about it, its just that i never really got to see it, and it was parked out front today. imo too many spoon/type one/jdm stickers on a usdm civic, now that i know its not a type r (thanks for clarifying that, not my generation)

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are some subtle things that give it away that people dont usually pay attention to. notice it has the usdm side moldings (the jdm moldings are thinner and more flush)

and melt, the 96-spec type-r were 4-lug, they were just 4x114 instead of 4x100

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9_Civic_TypeR said:
CTR's come is champ white, black, silver and yellow though. Not just champ white.
i stand corrected, ive never seen anything other than white though. thanks