what im doing with my B18c EK Hatch

chino(905)

okay so i have a 98 ek hatchback, and a b18c with skunk2 cam gears skunk2 intake manifold hytech header and some other things, fully rebuild motor from a mechanic buddie, im looking for a gsr lsd or typr r transmission.
give me some advice
what intake? short ram name brand? cold air? i was thinkihng about the jswd jdm carbon fiber
also was thinking about function and form type2 coilovers cuz there booted shock for dirty driving
what do you suggest?
im gthink beaks for lower tie bar and subframe braze and other tiedowns and traction bars?

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
type r tranny may suck if you do a lot of driving on freeways due to short ratios

cold air is cool. (no pun intended.) look for a dyno comparing the two if it's that important. the cold air you will have to watch for water.

coilovers, depending on what you get will be expensive. i won't suggest because i don't know your budget/goals.

get camber kits for the front and rear.

you do not need a lower tie bar is you get a subframe brace, unless it's for the bling factor.

traction bar with lsd? wut?

chino(905)

im not to worried about free ways, this car is gunna be weekend warrior, i thinking about a lsd gsr tranny

budget is no issure,

coilover i want it to ride like a porshe, im not sure about camber rite away, since im looking for a strickly street setup, i can always camber later on, more less rite now im just looking to get good parts and good ideas

chino(905)

turbo or supercharge?
you can get more hp out of turbo rite?