What Intake will fit for my motor?

Jdm18c00si

Hi.. im currently doin a swap on my 00 civic si with a b18c motor.. i think any short ram will probably fit but i really want to put a cold air intake. will it fit into my car without any problems? is there anyone that did a swap like me using a cold air intake for their 00 civic? Oh yea.. i might be thinkin about putting in some headers.. do i have to go JDM headers or any USDM header will be ok.. thanks for ur help

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the tri y header...

there is a dealer on this site...

yes a short ram intake will work and make ur process a lot easier...

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you swapping a b18 into your 00 si? are you sure your car is a SI with DOHC VTEC? i hope not, or you're just throwing money away with b18. you could of use that for internal upgrades or turbo?? IMO. but why you swapping? isn't b16 okay with you?

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
ya seriously, there's nothing wrong with the B16, just build your internals and save your money. or else, just throw on a b18c or b20 head. no sense in wasting your money. lol, if you wana do an easy cold air intake, just take out the stock air filter and leave the bottom part and just cut the end of the cold air to where it meets up with the stock tube and vala! my friend did it and never had problems with hydro lock or any of that s**t, although it is ghetto as FFFFFFF

Jdm18c00si

why are you swapping a b18 into your 00 si? are you sure your car is a SI with DOHC VTEC? i hope not, or you're just throwing money away with b18. you could of use that for internal upgrades or turbo?? IMO. but why you swapping? isn't b16 okay with you?
its a long story.. but i didnt have any motor on my civic... so i check online see if theres any other b16 motor i can replace.. but couldnt find any... so i check online to find a complete swap.. its only 1grand away compare to the b16. theres a different to the b16 and a b18.. 160 compare to 178 bhp.... 111 and 128 tq. so i was thinking.. headers, intake, exhaust cost more then 1grand and you wont get that power.