what is the cheapest suspension i can get?

jr3volution

5+ Year Member
the local shop by my house has the set up with tien s tech, tokico hp and igall front and rear camber for 450.
should i get those or should i get rid of my 17"s and get 15"s. and is i do so, what would be the cheapest suspension that would let me slam my car??

Last edited:

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow that hatch is clean and id get dome 15 17 are a bit big

jr3volution

5+ Year Member
wow that hatch is clean and id get dome 15 17 are a bit big
yea. i figures theyre kinda bigg. the thing is, i just painted the rims with PPG PAINT, CLEAR and got new tires. it cost me about 450 and now im trying to sell them local for 400 obo :cry:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cheapest suspension? cut springs. dont do it tho

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Tiens are fine. I would go with some different Shocks though :thumbs up
and yes, smaller rims

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tein S-Techs won't slam your car though.

jr3volution

5+ Year Member
how much will it cost me for ground control coilovers, tokico illuminas, and ingall front and raear cambers?
any1 know a good website that sells them at a good reasonable price?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should paint your wheels white.

jr3volution

5+ Year Member
is 450 a good price for a full set up? Cause it cost me 750 for the same setup for my acura tl

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the set up that hes selling,u wont be slammed. but im not quite sure about all that for 450. if u can try to get him to lower it the better.

ryanM

having excessive camber doesnt wear your tires faster, it wears them unevenly... thats totally different

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
450 including install or just for the parts? if it's including the labor, then it's a good deal.

jr3volution

5+ Year Member
having excessive camber doesnt wear your tires faster, it wears them unevenly... thats totally different
i know but un even wear will lead to the inner side to wear down quick to the point it can explode
450 including install or just for the parts? if it's including the labor, then it's a good deal.
its just 450 for parts. how about the new dropzone coilovers with ingall cambers you guys???:?: