What is this Integra worth?

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all, I am trying to sell a 2000 Integra LS for a friend. It has a 5 speed. It's got a body kit, and the front of it is cracked up. It will need new a new bumper and front fenders on both sides. The only motor mods are an intake. The car has 61k miles. Would it be better to fix it then sell it? And what would it be worth in current condition and after its fixed?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
youd get more $ for it if you install the OE body parts

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it would probably be worth more if the body was stock. at least it would be easier to sell

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it would probably be worth more if the body was stock. at least it would be easier to sell
That was my thought too, but this is not my car. If it were mine I would put the OE parts and MUFFLER on and keep it! The front end scrapes on everything. I told my wife I want to take the wing and put it on our minivan.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that would look dope as f***

ive got an aluminum batwing spoiler you can mount onto the other spoiler too

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rolf: i hope u were kidding about putting that huge wing on ur minivan
LOL, no. My wife said "I sure hope so" when I said it. I can handle small factory spoilers. Anything larger looks like I'm trying to re-live my high school days.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll give you $1500 for that!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kbb doesnt account for broken fiberglass bodykits though. they assume the car is still factory

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kbb doesnt account for broken fiberglass bodykits though. they assume the car is still factory
Ok, so what is a fair price in current condition? I know it might be hard to gauge without seeing it, driving it, and with my crappy cell phone pics. But I just want to get a ballpark range. I think the owner will be looking to get top dollar, and that will be hard to do with the condition it is in. And no one is paying top dollar these days.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can find some dumb 16 year old to pay 5 grand for it, but most people prob won't pay over 3k in its condition. Depends on model though.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are you getting paid to sell it? otherwise id let the owner deal with it... to much hassle if you dont profit