What is this Integra worth?

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you getting paid to sell it? otherwise id let the owner deal with it... to much hassle if you dont profit
The owner offered to pay me to sell it. I will let them know that it will be worth much more with original bumpers and fenders.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly ide pay no more than 2 g's for it

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd pay no more than 1.5-2gs, front passenger wheel looks pushes back, which could indicate a suspension problem, broken body panels, looks like a crappy paint job. Good luck.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should be able to get 5 for it, its just going to take a while because not too many people want a car thats been bastardized that like that. some kid will come along and buy it sooner or later.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WTF was your friend thinking when attaching those embarassing body panels to the car?

-Buy it off of him at a super low price.
-Install OEM or OEM Spec body parts.
-Get a Maaco paint job.
-Sell car.
-???
-Profit.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd pay no more than 1.5-2gs, front passenger wheel looks pushes back, which could indicate a suspension problem, broken body panels, looks like a crappy paint job. Good luck.
I think it is the body panel that is out of whack, not the wheel.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Go sell it to some high school kids and tell them it's from the Fast and Furious movie.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
take those fenders, taillights, and wing and put stock back on, or go carbonfiber wit wing

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Un eeded s**t off?

What is Un eeded?

Or, U Needed, is that a store?

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Un eeded s**t off?

What is Un eeded?

Or, U Needed, is that a store?
yeah its a small franchise located on the east coast. ive never bought anything from them, most of their stuff is way overpriced.