what is your career now and what did you want to be

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now how good are they really cause my wont stop talking about them. we love our 05 caravan
well for obvious reasons, 2006-2010 models have alot of problems. so aside from trying to recover from that reputation, just a few months ago jeep was voted the #1 most reliable domestic brand by Consumer Reports, a car review company that has not had anything good to say about Chrysler in years.
in february, chrysler outpaced the industry in february with its 23rd-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. the company has beaten the industry average sales increase in each of the last 12 months. it was the chrysler group’s ninth-consecutive month of sales gains of at least 20 percent.

We must be doing something right.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
well as long as she likes it thats good enough for me lol i kinda want a pt cruiser turbo haha

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Always been into computers and helping people out. Currently working internal technical support for a national company stationed here in Cincinnati. Going to get my Masters in Business Informatics now. Not sure what I want to do but know I want to stay in the computer field in some way. Always was interested in the criminal justice / digital forensics side of things.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I currently work part-time in retail and I am a part-time stay at home mom. I use to want to be a radio disc jockey, but I smoked a lot of weed in college and couldn't focus. :lol: :Raza: I am turning 30 years old in a week and I still want the chance of being a radio disc jockey. I just can't see myself sitting through 6 years of college in journalism and broadcasting classes and not being able to reach my goal until I am in my 40's. It also depends if they would accept my associates credits from when I got my criminal justice degree. I haven't bothered looking into it because I am so f**king lazy. LOL!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get off your ass Connie!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Always been into computers and helping people out. Currently working internal technical support for a national company stationed here in Cincinnati. Going to get my Masters in Business Informatics now. Not sure what I want to do but know I want to stay in the computer field in some way. Always was interested in the criminal justice / digital forensics side of things.
forensics would be interesting as hell.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
forensics would be interesting as hell.
Yeah. I had a criminal justice class in my undergrad and I did a ride a long with a local PD. Had a blast on the 8 hr shift. Been kind of interested in in since. I love the shows on TruTV about murders and the investigative stuff. Probably doesn't help my best friend is a cop down in Charlotte. To bad she hates it...

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Yeah. I had a criminal justice class in my undergrad and I did a ride a long with a local PD. Had a blast on the 8 hr shift. Been kind of interested in in since. I love the shows on TruTV about murders and the investigative stuff. Probably doesn't help my best friend is a cop down in Charlotte. To bad she hates it...
cop yes chase lights write reports all day and spend your days off in court defending your ass

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im a mechanic i want to join the marines and then do either the police or fire department

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I currently have 2 different employers with 3 jobs titles. I work as a) a behavior rehabilitation facility line staff, b) a psychosocial rehabilitator, and c) a pro-bono counselor. I work too much and get paid too little.

I wanted to be a marine biologist until I got into high school at which point I wanted to be a biochemist. I pursued chemistry for 2 years in community college but failed to finish because I got hooked into psychology by my advisor. I like it but it's just not as relevant as I thought my degrees would amount to. I do want to continue as a counselor but it's hard to find a job as a counselor when you're only 23 years old. Masters degree or not, I still don't get the credibility I should.

I am making a career change right now into working for AmFam insurance as an agent. Better pay, better hours, still get to help people, and I get to use my sales skills as well.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well as long as she likes it thats good enough for me lol i kinda want a pt cruiser turbo haha
im sure she will. those things are selling like hot cakes. i was just at the plant where they make those last week. there were more of those on the line than any other car

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I currently work as a part time cashier at heb (big Texas grocery store) and have been going to school part time for business management but I'm taking this fall semester off and going to be working my ass off saving money and then next spring semester I'm taking the first step into becoming a fire fighter by enrolling in emt training

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working as a framer with my cousins when I have time off school. Going to college for auto tech. Want to be a diagnostic/electrical tech at a euro dealership or go mobile, not sure yet, we will see..