What it going on kiddies?

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know alot of you don't remember me, i wasn't that active here at the site but i am a member none the less. I came back to check out the site and noticed that this place has grown by leaps and bounds.

I just dropped it to see wassup and to say hi. For anyone who asks NO I will not send you any JDM parts. I don't mean to be an A-hole but i don't even see civics over here like you would think. Plus most of the parts you want like headlights and stuff like that are all jacked up anyways because all of the parts you find in the junk yard from busted cars. Now i know why this s**t is soo expensive in the states.

In the car scene here it is mostly fairladyz's, skylines, currens, supera's, and anything else you can think of. Though you all would be excited to see alot of the type R, and GTR stuff over here. I was flipping out about it for the first 8 months I was here but it is all the same to me now. I am more excited to see a domestic anything than everything that would make your mouths drool if you were here for a week.

Don't get me wrong I still love my civics but I have found a new appreciation for what they have over here. I will start taking some pics and posting them up for you guys probably this weekend or so. The crappy part is that everythime i go out without my camera i see a civic type R no matter what year I have seen every single last one of them. I need to carry the digi on me more often.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How about some parts for a jazz? lol I got a long list:D (if I am keeping it):P

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry bro i don't have to time to go looking for parts, i have other things that i am into here. I wish i had the time for it but i am busy as hell.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DId you move to Japan or are you in the service? I forgot.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one in the same, i moved here because i wanted to live here and the Army just paid for it.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't drive over here, one i don't relly need to two, i am saving money to go on other trips, three there are like 50 soccer moms with that car. so no. i really dont mean to sound negative but i am not the car guy i was before i came. plus exporting is hella expensive.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
o.
i didnt think it was that expensive if you were in the military.
when my dad went over for his 3month stay for the air force he got in a wreck.
had to go give the guy a tree.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You sound like an a-hole.. So, you get my approval.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the thing is it is like 20g's to get a car certified to get it street legal to go back to the states. I am not really into dumping that much money into a car that i can buy here for like 3k. So I decided not to get one to bring back to the states, in my eyes it is not worth it at all. Plus I am saving to buy a house when i get back to the states and I am going to Germany when I leave here so the car will have to be re certified for Germany so it is not worth the time or effort in my opinion.

About the parts situation. I just really don't have the time to search for parts, my brother wants parts for his DSM eclipse and I can't find s**t for him here and it is disappointing. So I am just aborting the whole "look for parts for people thing. If you guys have any questions about cars or what Japan is doing here in there scene i will be happy to provide you answers on that. I have a chick that I see that works for Nissan so I will be going to SEMA this year (crosses fingers) with free tickets.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember you bro for sure..!

:welcome: back