What kind of polish formula do you guys use?

The polish I should use.

• Adam's Polish Set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Einzett Polsh Set

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Griots Set

• Zymol Set

• Total voters

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm been looking for some polish formula for my car, but I don't know which one is best for me. I'm looking for something that are easy to use with hand polish pads and easy to remove without torturing my arms.

What do you guys have in mind?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I believe I've heard good things about Zymol.....

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I believe I've heard good things about Zymol.....
I used them before and it work great. I'm thinking or purchasing a set of it again. Right now I just want to see something new out there as well. Have you use Zymol before? I like them better than the part store brands, not that they are bad or something, I just prefer it more.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meguiars > Everything.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used Meguiars Polishing Wax and Meguiars Clay Bar Kit when I cleaned up my car late last year. Turned out beautifully. No complaints at all about their products.

To be honest, I've never even heard of any of the products in the poll :lol:.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Shining monkey's products are my choice.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I use zaino. It is the best stuff I have EVER used. Ive used the three step stuff from meguirs w/ the polish, cleaner, and wax. It worked well, but not as well as this stuff. The pics I just recently posted of my car are w/ only one coat of the wax, but it was atleast a month ago since i did it and i just washed the car and dried it off. So when u wash ur car, it looks just like you waxed it. My roomate has used it for a while now and it still keeps its shine really well even after 6+ months. I highly highly recommend it and would put it against the best stuff you can buy.

Ag00Civic

5+ Year Member
Ya I've never heard of those cleaners either, but I've heard Turtle Wax Ice is a good easy product and anything Meguiars is phenomenal.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i prefer two perogies, a keilbasa and some halushki.

oh wait...different polish formula...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
exactly what i was gonna ask someone about, i think im gonna buy the meguiers clay bar and polish kit.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
exactly what i was gonna ask someone about, i think im gonna buy the meguiers clay bar and polish kit.
The Clay Bar Kit comes with a small bottle of Meguiar's Polishing Wax (liquid form). But I used the hard stuff you apply with an applicator pad. Don't know if there's a difference.

But the outcome was spectacular. I plan on using the kit in the spring again.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The Clay Bar Kit comes with a small bottle of Meguiar's Polishing Wax (liquid form). But I used the hard stuff you apply with an applicator pad. Don't know if there's a difference.

But the outcome was spectacular. I plan on using the kit in the spring again.

For some reason i prefer the paste wax myself as well, even though there debates that there are no difference, but yeah once the rain starts to go away soon here, i'm gonna buy that kit. Hopefully it'll remove the hairline scratches off my clear coat that are starting to bug me lol

Wonder where the cheapest place to get it at. :what: