What Makes You A Regular Poster at ClubCivic?

RonJ

Banned
As stated in the title.

Everyone has their own reason.

For me, it's the same reason that people slow down while driving to see an accident on the highway.

But seriously, what is yours?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Family. I have gained many friends from this site. The support a longtime member can receive is amazing! Yes I've had my share of issues with noobs and others, but those come and go.

And entertainment

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
keeps me motivated on my project,

I've found that when I am abstinent from CC I begin to lose interest and/or motivation that I can get my car where I want it to be. But the ideas and support I can gather from current and past post'ers make everything seem possible.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I joined to increase my knowledge. I've stayed here so long because of the community and type of people the site draws in.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Biz, Anfrey, Joe, Vic, Redline, Lopez, and also being able to ask RonJ any question about my car when I'm stumped.

Edit: List isn't all inclusive fyi. :biz:

Edit Edit: VIP Loungin.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Indeed lol Ron j is the Honda guru. Does everything to solve ur car problems aside from the actual labor itself. It's inspiring even. I always learn something new from his responses.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All the humorous people on here, along with gaining more knowledge. Plus, everyone sorta acts like a family on here.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for me..

i enjoy how everyone is helpful around this site, and I never ever had a problem with anyone and fixed many problems with my civic's through out the years.

Merci Club Civic.

CDubs

Registered VIP
for me, i got help with my civic when needed and its more of a community site, as im moving on from the honda scene (just for this short time being) i can still find way to help people, ask a question for a friend or just post on the off topic thread

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
i do because i like to learn new things and some of the things on here be funny and entertaining.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanted a group of peeps to talk civics and more with, make some friends, and have some fun. This site is the best and out of the other ones (Honda-Tech, Civic-eg, etc.) this is the only one I regularly post on.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I joined b/c I honestly I justed wanted to be on a national forum and see what everyone else was up to w/ their cars and to share/gain more knowledge. I never thought I'd gain a family from this, and I wouldn't change it for anything. awwwwww

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I'm not a regular poster anymore, but I visit the site daily, if not more.

I check the new posts and see if there is anything I can help out with, and also check to see if anyone has posted on my build.

I have gained a few friends on here, and its always nice to see what's new in the honda scene even though I have been out of it for quite some time now.

I've been here forever, so y leave now?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joey, Vic, Anfrey, Ron, Kelly, Brian, and a few others.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When I first joined, it was to gain as much tech knowledge as I could. Since then, I have changed my opinion on modifying my Civic, and no longer entertain that idea. I'm now here for both the community, and because I find moderating a rewarding experience. I plan on doing it as long as Anthony and Justin let me....or until my contract with them runs out. That's a small part of the reason why I'm here.......

The MAIN reason why I come on here regularly is the same reason why I go to the mall.......trollin' for pussy :nod:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the main reason why i come on here regularly is the same reason why i go to the mall.......to pick up underage women... And power flex at all the high school guys to make them feel like douches before i steal their girl :nod:
ftfy.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CC will always have a soft spot in my heart.