what new video game are you looking forward to.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Destiny, The Division, Halo 5 even though it won't be out for awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 7

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't got to play cod ghosts yet, or battlefield 4. Looking forward to playing those, but waiting until I get the xbox one. Looking forward to playing forza 5. Been loving gta 5.

Not too many games coming out that I'm excited about. I'm probably forgetting a few though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't got to play cod ghosts yet, or battlefield 4. Looking forward to playing those, but waiting until I get the xbox one. Looking forward to playing forza 5. Been loving gta 5.

Not too many games coming out that I'm excited about. I'm probably forgetting a few though.
Go look up the Division

Sent from my Nexus 7

emerican

Registered VIP
the walking dead game based on the series i believe its out i just havent got a chance to play it i gotta get a console but that wont be much problem chritmas or right after ill be able to get whatever one i decide on.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the walking dead game based on the series i believe its out i just havent got a chance to play it i gotta get a console but that wont be much problem chritmas or right after ill be able to get whatever one i decide on.
Gamestop is rumored to have something like 2.3 million on backorder. :shock:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Titanfall looks super badass! I can't wait to get it when it comes out on PC.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That game was an emotional rollercoaster. It seriously sucks you into the story so much. It made my mom tear up a little lol. Definitely recommend it. I'm still patiently waiting for season 2

Sent from my Nexus 7

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fallout 4 if that ever decide to make it.
I second that one. HUGE fan of the first two, meh on FO3, really liked New Vegas, and now I'm finally playing Tactics and I love it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking forward to the new Forza and Halo 5 if I ever get an Xbox One...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fallout 4, Destiny, The Elder Scrolls Online (even though I've been playing the beta for months), Kingdom Hearts 3 when it finally comes out. Played COD Ghosts on PS3 and PS4, and Battlefield 4 on PS4. Big difference on the PS4. It's a super smooth running console.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I think I would play bf4 multiplayer rather than ghost. I do love extinction on ghost though. It's highly addicting.