What next on a 05 civic ex?

PabloDavlo

5+ Year Member
Just got my new civic and drop it. Just got CAI intake and also going to get the headers and downpipe. But was wondering what can i do extra to gain more power. Ive heard about vtec controllers and ecu upgrades but im really a noob in these areas Any help and links would be GREAt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Turbo and Nos too expensive.....

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's it your done. Enjoy you could upgrade cams to stage 2-3 and get a tuen but that's going to run you a grand out the door from what most people tell me.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that your picture Tonee?? Your hot! hahaha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you got a header and downpipe, what about the exhaust :what:.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sell it and get a si

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That was the example I was going to use. The poor kid goes out and trades in his EX for an Si thinking that its the right thing to do, then when he asks what he should do with it......"f**k Si's, go get an S2K".

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That was the example I was going to use. The poor kid goes out and trades in his EX for an Si thinking that its the right thing to do, then when he asks what he should do with it......"f**k Si's, go get an S2K".
then go for an nsx

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sell it and get a DX or VP cause you don't need power anything.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No actually premium gas is not better than regular.....if the engine does not have high enough compression needed for the higher levels of octane, it can cause problems.