What parts do i need to get

ilovecivics

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to do a mpfi swap. and am headed to a honda junk yard tomarrow . what should i look for

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a honda junk yard in seattle?????????
damn,i wish there was 1 near me.....

ilovecivics

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its in woodenville. I've havent been their yet so i dont know how it is. i hope its big.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you need the si intake manifold, or zc, you need the si ecu or 88-89 auto teg ecu if you have a auto, or you can use the teg 5speed ecu if you have a 5 speed, also the si dissy, fuel injector resistor box, si wire harness or modified dx harness, i think that is all, the good news is i have the si ecu, zc bare intake manifold, and fuel injector resistor box, asking 100.00 for all i have.

massivespeed

Massive Speed System
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
you need the si intake manifold, or zc, you need the si ecu or 88-89 auto teg ecu if you have a auto, or you can use the teg 5speed ecu if you have a 5 speed, also the si dissy, fuel injector resistor box, si wire harness or modified dx harness, i think that is all, the good news is i have the si ecu, zc bare intake manifold, and fuel injector resistor box, asking 100.00 for all i have.
these parts done nessacarily need to come from an Si, my crx hf had all the parts needed for one also...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
massivespeed said:
these parts done nessacarily need to come from an Si, my crx hf had all the parts needed for one also...
yeah you can us the hf parts also, but the hf intake manifoldis more restrictive then the si or zc manifolds, lok at how much smaller it is compared to the others.

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard that u may also need the fuel relay that is under the passenger side of the dashboard. I know that different models require different relay.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
88CReXin said:
I heard that u may also need the fuel relay that is under the passenger side of the dashboard. I know that different models require different relay.
wrong answer, they main fuel relays are all the exact same from 88-91.

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
wrong answer, they main fuel relays are all the exact same from 88-91.
Then why is it everytime i go to get a new one everybody says, "I need to see the serial number on the relay in order to get the right one for your car"?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
88CReXin said:
Then why is it everytime i go to get a new one everybody says, "I need to see the serial number on the relay in order to get the right one for your car"?
cause the people you are buying it from are idiots, and if you go to a honda dealer they'll tell you the same as me, and if you do go to one that ask for the numbers of the relay, cause it easier then wasting the time to search on the computer parts catalog.

HoNdAtEc2042

Look what i can do!!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
88CReXin said:
yo where did you get that spinning honda icon? is there a website or something that has them?

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just right click it and save it to ur computer if u want it...

HoNdAtEc2042

Look what i can do!!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AqueousFila said:
just right click it and save it to ur computer if u want it...
I couldn't get it that way. Is there a website that has a lot of them? And do they work with icons on my computer as well? Or are they only for use on websites?