What rims are these?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have any idea who makes these rims? Theres absoluetly no markings indicating a manufacturer. Theyre 16x7, w/a +40mm offset. Theres two sets of numbers on the spokes, I did a search, and nothing came up. Im assuming they were originally silver in color, b/c thats what color the side of the rim is (where the air is inside the tire). I got them painted black, and I repainted them white (as you can see). Any help is really appreciated! :D

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you like these better than your hubcaps? Because I don't. :(

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no clue what they could be....but your hubbies did look alot cleaner! my .02

at least they aren't white anymore!!!!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you like these better than your hubcaps? Because I don't. :(
Thanks for answering my question. I know I can always turn to ClubCivic for useless help.

no clue what they could be....but your hubbies did look alot cleaner! my .02

at least they aren't white anymore!!!!
Actually, I do like them better than my hubcaps. I repainted them white, not black. I got them black. I hate black rims.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm. I have no clue. I've never sen those actually. But they do look better than the hubbies though.

biggbird72

MaD JdM TyTe yO!
5+ Year Member
The look like Kosei K1's. They're going to be hard to find, Kosei I believe is a Russian company. There is a guy selling a set on a local forum here. Here is the pic he has

Hope this helps.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those look like the ones. Thanks a bunch man! :thumbs up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just googled "Kosei K1", and Im gettin different rims. Maybe they dont make that style anymore? :what:

ryanM

those are not kosei k1

kosei k1 are the same as buddy club p1

very different from what you posted

and kosei is japanese

they look like some enkei's ive seen in the past, no clue what they are called though.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
found these, exact same but chrome, google images motegi TSR. thats them, but there not motegi... i cant read what it says on the rim. looks like american racing, but i searched that too and didnt come up with anything. sorry i couldnt help more.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The look like Kosei K1's. They're going to be hard to find, Kosei I believe is a Russian company. There is a guy selling a set on a local forum here. Here is the pic he has

Hope this helps.
Lol at Kosei and Russia.

biggbird72

MaD JdM TyTe yO!
5+ Year Member
Lol at Kosei and Russia.
lol is right. deffy not k-1's.
Why LOL? For trying to help somebody?

I was in a hurry and never got a chance to correct my post. As I said there was a guy here locally that was selling them.
http://www.wichitaracing.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=770558

Here's what I posted on his F/S add:
Can you get pictures of the back of the rims? I've looked all around for Kosei wheels, and the closest thing I could find was the K1, but the K1 is a flush 6 spoke. Also, what size are the tires? The two that have to be replaced are they flat or just worn out? Thanks.
I found a set of Kosei wheels that look pretty close to them. I found it on some obscure Russian website. They appear to be Kosei Racing Seneca Wheels. I looked it up on www.wheelweights.net and they say they are 19lbs a piece. Hope this helps your sale.

Why I say Russian? At the time of my research, the first website that had a list of ALL of Kosei rims was a website that was based out of Russia (I noted the racing seneca spelled seneKa on the website)

So I was mistaken it seems. Oh well. That just goes to show if you want to know something you should do research yourself.

Thanks for the LOL's though. Makes me chuckle too........:roll:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i lawl'd because they don't even have the same number of spokes. i'm not bashing u, it was just funny to me.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the help guys. I really do appreciate it. :thumbs up