what rims for a 2000 silver coupe?

4silver2civ0

hi everyone as you see this is my first post on here :hi: but anyways im about to but rims for my 2000 silver coupe. i just wanted to see what kind of wheels you guyss have on your silver coupes:Raza:

Kooz

hi everyone as you see this is my first post on here :hi: but anyways im about to but rims for my 2000 silver coupe. i just wanted to see what kind of wheels you guyss have on your silver coupes:Raza:
silver wheels always look good on silver car. i saw a silver 2009 impreza (i know its a diff car) with silver 17 mesh rims and looked great.
also if you lower the car it sets it off and looks even more amazing. 1"-2" is plenty of drop

by the by, dont get bigger than 16" unless you live in a world where there are no potholes and/or uneasy roads.
also 18s are WAY to big for a civic

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or if you live in a world that everyone is gay you can get bigger then 16's....

got any ideas about what you might want to get? And a picture of your car may help people too...I also have had a soft spot for Si's to be honest, they look nice and nothing to flashy

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
enkei's rpf1 looks good on a silver coupe

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have some stock Si wheels on my silver coupe, It just needs lowered, but then again i live in western PA, so its not to friendly with lowered cars

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^your car needs low, you can get away with it. Just like you can get away with taking off the 'CIVIC' on the back windshield... =) I think everyone knows its a civic

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^your car needs low, you can get away with it. Just like you can get away with taking off the 'CIVIC' on the back windshield... =) I think everyone knows its a civic
I wish i could have it low but even if i drop an inch, i will bottom out coming out of my driveway. But that will probably not stop me, i will eventually get it lowered. I like that sticker on there, but hey they might not know what it is when i fly by them with my 8127Hp civic haha

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right now bottom out at the end of my road, If i go slow and at an awkward angle i can manage it

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
white wheels look amazing on silver.

dck1ng69

5+ Year Member
I would go for black, black always looks good but its really up to you. As for me I've got 15 inch gold rims on my 98 red hatch and my cars lowered to where you can barely fit your finger between the tire and fender. I think you should lower your car when you get rims itll look way better

Ubajowa

Black steelies, with sweet as interchangeable hub caps, so when you get tired of the look you can change them..... Thats how I roll

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its called JDM angle YoO!!!
I knew I forgot something in that sentence :P

and sorry i dont own a camera so i cant take pics of it but i will try to get a pic somehow
Um...try these steps...
1. take out cell phone
2. take a picture
3. email it to oneself
4. download and save picture to computer
5. upload with tinypic.com or photobucket
6. share picture on forum
:D