what should i do next?

mattrich77

i finally got some wheels and lowered it. what should i do next? new to civics. its all stock besides what you see. stock intake and exhaust,

so far..
lowered on eibachs
205-40-16s
black grill
polk audio front door speakers
JL w3 12inch sub
carbon fiber hood
jdm yellow headlights
stock motor recently tuned 107k miles 5sp

future ??? any suggestions??
headlights??
brakelights??
shortshifter??
motor work??
exhaust??
front lip?? poly urethane??
fog lights??

thanks for any ideas
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say short shifter with urethane bushings. you will love it and i know you wont regret it. Dont get a cheap aluminum shifter though, there are many stories of them snapping with to hard of a shift

mattrich77

cool i will check into a short shifter. theres tons of local shops here in vegas so i should find something.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the black accents, If i were you I will leave everything as is, add a black front lip and rear lip. paint them nice and black, and also paint the side skirts the same black. I think it would look so sweet. and with those black rims, ohhhh sexy, in my opinion. other people may differ. Dont get me wrong color matching is also a good way to go. and get red and white tail lights. the taillights are optional those are fine. Car is look very clean.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he could do I/H/E but he will only gain sound from it.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Leave the engine alone, dont mod it. Either turbo the D or go B series. I do recommend cleaning up the bay though.

As for the exterior, OEM lips+hood bra+window visors.

mattrich77

U guys think I should color match or paint it a gloss black? I found a front lip. Didn't think about putting a back lip. What do u think? It's my daily driver and I like the clean look not to much but enough to catch a eye or two.

Motor wise this shop here said to do a b20 turbod ??
My engine bay is nasty looking the previous owner never cleaned it. I got to detail and clean it up

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Color match front lip and sideskirts...dont get a rear lip though 4 doors look sick without them. Other than that besides interior stuff it looks pretty good. Props. :thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b20 turbo sounds like a waste to me. there are better routes to take. i say paint match the lip

sloth_civic

5+ Year Member
I like the black accents, If i were you I will leave everything as is, add a black front lip and rear lip. paint them nice and black, and also paint the side skirts the same black. I think it would look so sweet. and with those black rims, ohhhh sexy, in my opinion. other people may differ. Dont get me wrong color matching is also a good way to go. and get red and white tail lights. the taillights are optional those are fine. Car is look very clean.
IMO this guy knows what hes talking about! Black accents with those wheels are the s**t! seriously! apart from lips and black accents, i would say cosmetics outside COMPLETE!

this is very sexy!

engine next aye, b16 turbo would finish this car nice, fast and sexy!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if he goes black accents, he should get black housing headlights

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
b20 turbo sounds like a waste to me. there are better routes to take. i say paint match the lip
:smackself how can you say a b20 is a waste? now if you use the b20 head then yes it wouldnt be super powerful but if you swap the head for a b16a2 head youll have one heck of a motor. a b20 aint a waste. you just need to know how to build em.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself how can you say a b20 is a waste? now if you use the b20 head then yes it wouldnt be super powerful but if you swap the head for a b16a2 head youll have one heck of a motor. a b20 aint a waste. you just need to know how to build em.
Well it sounded like he was talking a completely b20 motor. there was no mentioning of another head. I meant going b16 or something could be a better option

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Come on now.. you're ripping on my motor :( haha It's all good though. Nice car though dude. It is definitely clean :thumbs up

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leave the engine alone, dont mod it. Either turbo the D or go B series. I do recommend cleaning up the bay though.

As for the exterior, OEM lips+hood bra+window visors.
Dats my vote!