what should i do???

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i just bought a 1995 Honda Civic DX sedan. Its got 170k miles on it, 5speed. Its had the AC taken out and a HS performance CAI w/ a K&N filter added, and NGK spark plug wires. What should i do next. its got the stock motor in it and i seriously doubt a motor swap is in store (simply because i work at subway and only make 6.75 an hour, and i cant seem to get a better job.) If pics is what you guys want, then i can get sum up probably tomorrow. please let me know what you guys think

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well if you want to really make power in the b7 engine, turbo is the way to go, but if you just want a bit more of hp, you can do what we all call a mini me, is consist of putting a vtec head on your b7, and by doing this you'll free up about 20+ horses.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
def. what he said. vtec head...new ecu...good tune...if u are resourceful u can stay under 500 bucks!

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k what you mean vtech head?? im a noob but i love the cars so help me out here

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you own a Honda and are into modifications, you really should know what vtec is.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i could explain but typing will take a minute....google vtec

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
I would have to agree, go with the mini-me swap and save up for suspension mods. A good suspension will work wonders for a car.