What size and color rim for my civic

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just installed a 100watt jdm yellow headlights looks pretty cool.. and bright...

what else do you guys think i should do? i was thinking a front polyurathane lip dont know which one to get??

what about ideas on brake lights and headlight?? black out the brake lights or??

what about the chrome decals leave them or remove them??
i like the sir front lip. I dont think i would black out the brakelights or headlights. maybe do black housing headlights and if you really like tinted brake lights do the bottom half but i wouldnt do either. I would remove the chrome decals and maybe paint the H black

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now your car needs a roof rack!
=)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the sir front lip. I dont think i would black out the brakelights or headlights. maybe do black housing headlights and if you really like tinted brake lights do the bottom half but i wouldnt do either. I would remove the chrome decals and maybe paint the H black
I agree with the headlights... Black housings are sexy.... Wait... 1sikcivic, don't you have headlights up for trade?????? You 2 should trade, no joke....

I agree debadge that b***h... and paint the H black OR get a red one to replace it... The SiR one?

I don't agree on the tails... half black/red looks stupid as hell IMO, looks very tacky.... I say get some 99-00 clear/red tails...

Here is a guy with a set....
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2884083

Plus the rear visor would be sick as s**t on your car....

Now your car needs a roof rack!
=)
Yes you do! lol put that s**t back on!

As far as the rims, you hit it on the money, those look perfect! The nice thing about rims is they are changeable... Stick with 16 it looks great. while 17's CAN be hot, 15-16 usually have a more tasteful look! I like it!

Tint the windows with like 15% all around

Exhaust Apexi n1 or skunk2, go with a cat back.... No need for a header really but if you want one, just get like a DC header or Meagan Racing, both good decent priced.....

Intake, get a cheap ass intake on Ebay and get a GOOD Filter like AEM Dry flow... The thing about intakes are that especially on civic's a pipe is a pipe as long as it is f**ked up and cutting off air flow then it does the same as the rest....

Car looks sick... Got any engine bay shots???=)

And there is no need to replace your stock struts for that little of a drop, I have ran PLENTY of cars with just springs on stock struts and they work JUST fine..... Now coil overs yes you need struts.... IF you go down the road of replacing the struts in the future, just get some Function And Form full Coil Overs... Best price/product for the bang.

Also I say paint the side skirts, they stand out like a soar thumb... And get a lip for the front and maybe even the rear... And your car will look even lower =)

Go with some 5000k Xentec Ebay HID's in that b***h, will look the best... if you want yellow, get some fog lights... And keep the headlights a better color... Yellow is tacky if you ask me... But its your car... The right color headlights with yellow fogs is kinda hot

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with red clear, i just meant if he was stuck on tinting them since i really am not a fan off blacked out lights.

I would trade him but i need a car, he is in vegas im in pa lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not to thread jack.... But........................

On the right car, Smoked is sick!!! This is my buddies Genesis... Beautiful car.... I talked him into letting me smoke the tails and here is what we got...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know what is bad ass too, is making your own plates before car shows, I made all my buddys UCC plates cuz I was sick and tired of editing pictures to remove plates lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some cars can make it work, but i feel like on that blue it wouldnt be right. idk. up to OP.