what steering wheel is this?

jams_ek

Banned
hey guys a friend of mine gave this to me but I have no idea what year civic it fits? he said he got it off a civic at a junk yard before they crushed it but he knows nothing about civic so he didn't know what year it was if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it I'm just trying to find out if it will work on my civic its a 6th gen just LMK what you guys think...thanks

jams_ek

Banned
the steering does say momo but I can't find anything that looks like this at all

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he knows nothing about civic
hmmmm. that says alot. usually the have a 6 bolt pattern not a five. that looks like it could be off an rx-7 or something. nice though. you could try to work with it. get a new hub with a 5 bolt pattern for your car....always options.this is gay but go to pepboys, i know they have hubs with 5 bolt patterns on them for civics....or ebay that s**t for a hub

jams_ek

Banned
sweet thanks bro yeah I thought it looked like a mazda wheel too

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill try to find a hub, but def go to gayboys, they should have one or should be able to order one, also autozone, advanced auto parts etc.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did your HP go down to 240? Still running 10's?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sold that car like three 3 months ago
The green coupe you posted that was taken from that body kit website? 500HP out of a Y8 with a intake was a pretty impressive build. I'm not quite sure why you keep trolling around here, you are honestly better off starting another user name and alias.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
s**t, i had a friend who made a trip to NY right now, who did that kinda of mod into his car (5 bolt hub in his civic i mean) ill try to aim him to see what he put as a hub or how he did it!!!

jams_ek

Banned
The green coupe you posted that was taken from that body kit website? 500HP out of a Y8 with a intake was a pretty impressive build. I'm not quite sure why you keep trolling around here, you are honestly better off starting another user name and alias.
why the hell would I do that?..first of all theres pics of the car on thejdm.com and second of all stay off my thread please.....anyway anyone else got any ideas on this wheel cause I check out momousa.com and the don't even have a hub for a 96-00 civic.