what to do on sale

dailydriverdb9

i sold this guy 1 of my cars under payments. i have the title and all but he took the car with a b18c1 swap in it but fail to comply to what agreed to. what do i do about it?

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

dailydriverdb9

can i do that cuz we had a paper signed that i sold it to him. but me and him agreed with circumstances...

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Take him to court on it. As long as you have a copy of the agreement you'll be good

dailydriverdb9

none of us do. we talked about it and shook on it. i have the title of the car tho too

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
In court, who ever owns the title wins. Judge would probably require you pay back any funds but Im 50/50 they can require that if it was done in cash just because it can't be proven.

Take the car back. / thread

ekn00b96

Than he just rented your car for 300 bucks dude. Report it stolen. There's no paper trail for anything. Bottom line is you have the title, he has nothing but words. You win.

sent from my AWESOME SIDEKICK!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Ok explain all the papers that either one of you have. Bill of sales? What's in the car? You obviously have the title but if he has a bill of sale it will make it harder

dailydriverdb9

yeah i had a lien hold and i have the paper saying its off and i was gonna take it off and give it to him when agreement was met

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you can get it back and no damage is done id change all the locks and put an alarm system on it for sure. I bet he will try and get it back somehow