Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont understand this thread at all

prozach90

5+ Year Member
yeah i am just wanting to be doing something for the project instead of it being at a stand still

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
body work is usually cheap, time consuming, and rewarding.. clay bar is your friend

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know you got five bucks. buy a can of engine bright and clean the engine bay. a clean engine is a happy engine

prozach90

5+ Year Member
yeah i just went and took a look at my car. really trying to think of what i can do that is cheap and here is my list

1. clean engine bay
2. paint side skirts same red color
3. paint the wiper holders black the paint has chipped and they are silver now
4.paint valve cover
5.paint the grill it is a abs plastic what should i paint it with

the only one i don't have a clue about is painting the side skirts what kind of paint do i buy
and if anyone has painted their valve cover tips are welcome

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
just google how to paint valve cover instantly u will have all the information you need...

not trying to be a d**k here...but thats just what i did when i was bored and i found out like step by step how to do it. everyone has their own way but you will get the idea

prozach90

5+ Year Member
yeah i have been watching video and some people put it in the oven did you and is engine enamel the right paint

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
i havent had time to do mine yet with school and everything else going on. but i think its what im going to do next. well i figured engine enamel would be the best but it seems some use reg spray paint and then bake it in the oven. iono some come out pretty sick. the best bet if u wnat to do it right and not lose use of your car is buy a spare valve cover take your time and do it right then when its done swap em out

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know you got five bucks. buy a can of engine bright and clean the engine bay. a clean engine is a happy engine
Engine Brite didnt work for me lol... I used a whole can and followed directions, my engine bay looked the same as it was before.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Engine Brite didnt work for me lol... I used a whole can and followed directions, my engine bay looked the same as it was before.
no way dude. its good stuff, i like it. do it again!.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just bought a skate board. a 100 investment that will keep me busy while spending 0.