what to do while i am broke

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just bought a skate board. a 100 investment that will keep me busy while spending 0.
if $100 spent on anything but stocks/bonds is considered an "investment" for you, you need a better paying job :lol:. i spend a bill at the grocery store twice a week
Look for a job. So then you can have your project funds. That would be a good idea.
:word:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if $100 spent on anything but stocks/bonds is considered an "investment" for you, you need a better paying job :lol:. i spend a bill at the grocery store twice a week

:word:
your eating that fillet Mignon and salmon arent you big guy? haha. im just saying. 100 dollars to keep me pretty busy. thats wat i mean.

xx2000CIVICxx

5+ Year Member
get a crayon. red, to match your car.
get a lighter or match
hold crayon over stock shifter knob
light match or lighter
place crayon over open flame
allow melted crayon to drip into stock shifters grooves
BAM!!! free mod that doesn't look too bad.now you have red numbers and letter, on you shifter.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a crayon. red, to match your car.
get a lighter or match
hold crayon over stock shifter knob
light match or lighter
place crayon over open flame
allow melted crayon to drip into stock shifters grooves
BAM!!! free mod that doesn't look too bad.now you have red numbers and letter, on you shifter.
:roll: ,never should you do this

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
vacuum and shampoo the carpet!! clean the inside of the windows. i bought some waterless wax stuff from some b***h at a gas station and it actually works really good, mostly on my headlights. just clean everything you possibly can on the inside.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yay for bumping a 2 month old thread...

And how many times can everyone say the same thing? I want to play this game too! Clean it. Wash it. Wax it. DIY paint crap. Etc.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yay for bumping a 2 month old thread...

And how many times can everyone say the same thing? I want to play this game too! Clean it. Wash it. Wax it. DIY paint crap. Etc.
just for the record i was the originator. AllanR got the assist :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drive it off a cliff, then rebuild it so it looks new. And while your waiting for someone to dig it out, get a good paying job so you can afford to fix the POS.

civic94lx

Banned
Drive it off a cliff, then rebuild it so it looks new. And while your waiting for someone to dig it out, get a good paying job so you can afford to fix the POS.
How can you rebuild it if it's already shattered into pieces when it fell into the cliff?? nonsense

kwell

5+ Year Member
look everything over.. buff it, make sure everything is torqued to spec

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^lol i love that smiley

DIY black housing headlights