What to do?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a black widow kit right??? looks like it.. i had one on my crx until i kinda got hit by this old lady and cracked it in half..

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
I think thats what it is maybe a knock off version of it I bought it off ebay. Bad idea the kit didn't fit correctly thats why it's being molded to the car. Thank god I can do body work.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea i been starting to get into body work myself.. i suck though ;P

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a black widow kit right??? looks like it.. i had one on my crx until i kinda got hit by this old lady and cracked it in half..
no i think thats the mugen kit or a knock off what they call the type m kit. i had the 12 piece widebody black widow kit for my rex, bought it, then sold it.....cuz it looked gay as f**k. then i started putting oem stuff back on the rex.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol nvm your right it was the mugen, thats what i had... it was soo way back since i had a body kit lol

i had like the mugen 2 special edition body kit or someshit haha i just now remembered.. all along i been calling it the black widow

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if you dont care for it, then u dont like it, then why dont u do something and take it off, or sell the shell

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol ebay is my best friend ;D

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
Haha ebay is my friend to just got to make sure you get the real stuff though instead of the cheap knock offs.

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
Hell I'd trade my hatch for one to put the one I was looking at was in worst condition then I thought. Thats why I'd kept the hatch.