What to do..

civicjuana

Takin Hits on the Road
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So yeah, i had this friend that was sellin these rims for $125 for all 4..they're 17'' motegi MR5's. Yeah, they're ugly..and i know they dont look good on a civic..but hell i have other things to spend $400 or more right now then on some nice rims. So what should i do with these bastards? The clearcoat is coming off on the lip's on some of them..and i'm just not sure what to do anymore. I was thinking of painting them to look like some auto-x's..like black in the middle with a red lip..I dunno though..I think im going to definately need to do something to them though..i dont really feel like driving around with shitty clearcoat peelin rims lol.anyway here's a couple of pics..and if somebody feels like photoshopin the s**t to look like auto-x's then please do..

It's still winter here in ohio kinda...so i got my steelies on now..any help would be appriciated!
AND YES I KNOW I NEED A DROP

civicjuana

Takin Hits on the Road
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Here's my quick chop..i dunno what you guys think? i kinda like the bronzish hue..

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cαn said:
just keep your steelies mang..
:werd:

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd leave em for winter wheels then buy yourself a set that you actually want

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with fukin, just buy you some that you want when it warms up

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just be patient and save up....those really are better then steelies imo

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mabe you can flip them..........(make more money out of them by selling them for more than what you paid) =)