What Type Of Exhaust For A 2000 Ex???

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering what type of exhaust i should run since my civic is ex which will put down a different sound then an si....i want a deep sound to it

speeddemon

Boost is Better
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a noob and know this is a search topic. This is a how to so im guessing your in the wrong forum.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this has been covered many times....

Greddy EVO is mah fav
Apex'I N1
Apex'I WS (quieter then N1)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Search, oh my god...

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey you looking for a good exhaust you should get megan racing my friend has it on his 92 hatch with a Gsr Engine in it and it sounds awsome plus he also runs an off-road pipe so when he is on it and shift he back fires so i think thats a pretty tight exhaust and it sounds good if you are looking for it go to www.meganracing.com

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GReddy EVO, HKS, Skunk2, APEXi N1

ImportRacerFF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww... im disapointed, no one said tanabe =*(

The Apex'I N1 is a great performance exhaust, but the sound off a SOHC (which you have) dosn't sound that great because for exhuast to sound its best it needs a little more exhaust then what the d16y8 gives. Its still a very good exhaust and dosn't sound bad in any sence.

I personally recommend the Tanabe Super Street Medallion exhaust. I will try and get some audio clips over winter brake, but its hard to find a digital sound recorder.