What Wheels are These?

Civv

I'm new to these forums, but so far I'm liking this one wayy more than civicforums.com. So the other day, I traded my stock OEM tires and hubcaps + $150.00 for the guys' 17" Rims plus his tires. I though it was a good deal even though I didn't have a clue what rims they were. The guy had them for 5 years, and they were still in decent condition so I'm guessing they aren't any cheap ones. They came without any center caps, and the only markings on them read VIA and JWL, which after some googling, are testing standards that are on every rim. So i'm hoping someone out there can recognize these rims for me or atleast point me in the right direction. Here's a picture of them on my car and a closeup. Thanks!

My 2001 Civic

Close-Up on Rims

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Some eBay wheels.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should have found out the name.

jasanp

5+ Year Member
Let my start by saying welcome! Them seem like some wheels that would most likely be available at a Pepboys or you local wheel shop.....try the pepboys or just tire websites or ant large dealers.

Ps...don't mind ppls comment its part of being in a forum lol. But yeah those are some fugly wheel imo

Rylan

They are Voxx Racing, I had the same ones in gunmetal with a polished lip on my EM2. I will try to find the actual model name for you... See here they are on my old EM2. Except mine are gun metal.

Civv

youre my hero man ^ i google image searched voxx racing and i found my rims. i'll look to see what the model name is here in a sec if you cant find it. Thanks a bunch, i was hopin to find someone who knew.

Rylan

They look great on a car thats lowered. They're not ugly at all really.

Glad I could help buddy!

Civv

Yeah i was planning on lowering it here soon. after i get centercaps, which i cant seem to find ones that are 2.5". could someone help me find some? preferrably honda logo on them.