Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lost of power and gas mileage FTL.

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you couldnt pay me enough to drive those down the road. sell or trade them for somethin else.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah dude, sell em. There are still plenty of ricers left over from the FnF stage. Get some 15" or 16" Rota's with some nice tires.

Those rims are hella sweet though, but too big.

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
Thanks for your opinions guys/girls. For right now they'll do because im more focused on acquiring a B swap. Btw i have stock tails on the way and new brembo blanks to put on so please dont flame about my rusted brakes or ricer tails :cool:

Im embarrassed of these photos, i didnt have time to go do a full shoot

The pictures i DO like

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn those are some nice lookin wheels too bad they're 18's just seem to big but don't look bad keep em for awhile then sell and get something you really want. I like the 4th pic down

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
damn those are some nice lookin wheels too bad they're 18's just seem to big but don't look bad keep em for awhile then sell and get something you really want. I like the 4th pic down
Thanks. Thats what i'm planning on doing. :woot:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sell em. they don't look bad, they're just too bulky for your car. also, don't just settle for Rotas. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Don't cheap out your car.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sell 'em bro. they're alright, but they look like ass on a civic. and everybody's right about the rotas. i have a set currently but i'm changin 'em to mugen RG's. cost me an arm and leg...but hey, well worth it. genuine JDM stuff. it all depends if you're a purist or not, i guess.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd take em off your car to save the tires for when you sell em, you'll get more for em that way

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
better off on a maxima or an accord or something

banterc

5+ Year Member
Rotas are sweet!!, I love mine and there not to expensive either. did those motegis come with tires? cause if not just sell em cause we all know 18 lowpros are expensive as hell, atleast for a good tred

lownslow

5+ Year Member
Thanks for your opinions guys/girls. For right now they'll do because im more focused on acquiring a B swap. Btw i have stock tails on the way and new brembo blanks to put on so please dont flame about my rusted brakes or ricer tails :cool:

Im embarrassed of these photos, i didnt have time to go do a full shoot

The pictures i DO like

i think they look sick i would run em

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all of your opinions. Idk they're kind of starting to grow on me. maybe with a tuck (If i can) and a little adjustment of the camber i may be able to pull these off. Its just a thought though

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what size tire do u have??? i have 225/40/18 and i had to bend my rear fender tabs in a little bit with a baseball bat so i can have someone in my backseat without my tires geting all messed up. does urs rub in the rear when u hit a bump?? also can u turn all theway without the tires rubing the inside of the wheelwell cuz i sure cant. lol