What would you pay for this 93 dx?

yoshirocks702

5+ Year Member
I need to move to the U.S., i wish i paid that much for insurance, over here my best quote for the civic was $4800/year (even under occasional its $2000/year), and I'm paying $1300/year for a 50cc scooter, and I have a clean record. Lucky guys :evil:

deschlong

5+ Year Member
I need to move to the U.S., i wish i paid that much for insurance, over here my best quote for the civic was $4800/year (even under occasional its $2000/year), and I'm paying $1300/year for a 50cc scooter, and I have a clean record. Lucky guys :evil:
Whoa... shitty deal. I'm in Ontario... most I paid was about $600/yr and change. Sounds like you live in the Big Smoke or have a lousy driving record .... or both.

93Civicspeed

I was thinking the same thing with the fender and I will deff try and talk him down a bit if I decide to buy. Only thing that is stopping me is I'm not sure how much my insurance will be raised adding another car. I'm 18 and am paying 2300 a year for basic with a clean license..
What kind of drivin record you got man lol Im 20 and have a Civic Ex coupe and only pay 700 a year lol