what's a good shock for ebiach sportline spring?

mouaEK

5+ Year Member
I just order a set of ebiach sportline spring. Lowers 1.8 F/R. Just need some opinon on whats best, something cheap and good. =)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mouaEK said:
I just order a set of ebiach sportline spring. Lowers 1.8 F/R. Just need some opinon on whats best, something cheap and good. =)
i like the KYB 5 way adjustable....rides really nice, when iwas ini georgia he had that setup and the ride was nice and smooth....

Wheelz061604

Custom User Title
5+ Year Member
I just got the Eibach Sportlines as well. I was looking into the Eibach Shocks and Struts... but went with KYB's (AGX adjustables). Very happy with that set up.

mouaEK

5+ Year Member
Wheelz061604 said:
I just got the Eibach Sportlines as well. I was looking into the Eibach Shocks and Struts... but went with KYB's (AGX adjustables). Very happy with that set up.
i heard that, kyb's are just for oem replacement and won't be good on the long run for lowering springs. People been saying that i should go with koni blues or illumnia if i got $$$ to spend. or koni's...but i might just go with the ebiach pro damper kit. it's made for the sportline so that should be a good combo after my stock shocks blown after this summer...

mouaEK

5+ Year Member
Wheelz061604, post up some pictures afer you install your ride, wanna see how low it drops..i post some too..

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koni yellow would be best.

I don't know anyother shock that would be good.

Nice to see another Hmong brother on this forum.

Wheelz061604

Custom User Title
5+ Year Member
Hopefully this weekend... saturday... I should be getting a ton of pictures up. As long as the weather holds here on LI.

mouaEK

5+ Year Member
can't wait for the pics?

yep....nice to meet you too kangaroo..nice looking eg. Happen to know anybody selling SI rims..lmk

deebs9000

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any thoughts on the Eibach Sport-System kit??? Ive seen it as low as 445 for springs and shocks/struts..but im concerned on the drop. I run 17's in the summer and the stock 14 steelys in the winter...The thing i dont get is the Eibach pro springs are listed as moderate lowering at 1.5/1.3 and the sportlines as extreme lowering @ 1.8/1.8...Its only like a third of an inch....

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the Sportlines and KYB GR-2. Everyone says that they are mostly aftermarket replacement, and maybe they are but mine have felt great for a year now and you can definately feel a difference over stock.

Also, neither 17's or 14" steelies rub with mine.