Whats everyone going to college for?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be going for Mechanical Engineering.
yeaa thats what im talking about.
mechanical engineering with a minor in automotive powertrain.
going to kettering university in michigan, the classes are hella tough. they almost kicked me out cause my grades werent so hot haha. but im doin a co-op program right now where i work and go to school at the same time. its pretty badass. every 3 months i switch between work and school. i currently work for BASF at an engine test lab where i test catalytic converters and i work with dynos, HD diesel, LD diesel, gasoline engines.

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Electrical Technology........Gotta have power bitches FTW

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Biological Sciences....
Pre-Dentistry track.....
Uh, I'm the only one?!

HillTopGraphics

Official CC Sponsor
5+ Year Member
Majored in Business Management, minored in Marketing

Now I have a full-time job at Honda as an automatic transmission engineer. go figure.

But of course I had to start Hill Top Graphics so my degree wouldn't go to waste.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Majored in Business Management, minored in Marketing

Now I have a full-time job at Honda as an automatic transmission engineer. go figure.

But of course I had to start Hill Top Graphics so my degree wouldn't go to waste.
I hear that Honda is a great place to work!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
almost switched to that back in the day, had an awesome teacher in community college.

Some community colleges might offer a cad/drafting associates program and a lot of technical or trade schools will have programs in cad, but you couldn't get a bachelors degree at any accredited institution
x2 .... i learned the hard way ... went to www.heald.edu for a year and a half and they TOLD me their s**t was accredited and s**t would xfer to state ... didnt so i spent 2005 - 2007 including summers at napa community college redoing s**t ... f**k heald i hope someone sues the f**k out of em one day .. there was a class action building in 2005 but nothin ever happened with it.

auto mechanic FTW. But still dont know if to study for gas engines or diesel :???:
diesel is good money cause you can work on semis as well as HD trucks ... one of my boys is a HD ford mechanic at a dealership in Vallejo, CA and he said its cool ... whats funny though is he drives an 03 civic and a 06 toyota tundra.

f**ken hardest classes i ever took
x2 ive had to take 3 accounting classes so far ... 2007 i didnt go anywhere for spring break cause i had a big ass excel project i had to do for an accounting class

liberal arts for now cus i have nooo clue
you could always be a teacher

****************************************************************************************************

Anyways ... im majoring in Recreational Administration, specializing in Parks and Natural Resources ... i got 1 year left im excited i finally see the light at the end of the tunnel ... although if i keep my grades aight i might go foe my masters

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
new course, automotic technology.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
started with mechanical engineering, but ended up in computer science. minor in business.

i really want to be in architecture major but parents and my brother won't let me :(
Architecture is a very hard field, there are tons of math classes and alot of structural design classes with are so-so. The only fun classes are the drawing/design ones.