Whats good yall!?

Civic352

whats good everyone. new to the forum... iv been over at 8th for the longest and never heard of this forum.... glad to be apart everybody.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gangster...
That thing needs lowered... Badly!

Civic352

buddy club exhaust.

i have skunk coilovers and its my daily driver, im not going to sit so low driving it everyday to work... too many bumps around here... show time, yeah ill lower it.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
So pretty. I love the si sedans, definitely my fave si next to the em1. I hear ya on the dd 4x4 status, I just ordered springs the other day, I'm only lowering about 1.5". Won't be the ideal stance of course, but I have to be realistic.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Read all stickies, use the search button for any tech related answers, post in Off-Topic to get to know other CC members, and don't forget to check out the South East section for local meets and such! Enjoy your stay! :D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buddy club exhaust.

i have skunk coilovers and its my daily driver, im not going to sit so low driving it everyday to work... too many bumps around here... show time, yeah ill lower it.
So do you not work during show season? That makes no sense....

Civic352

lol why would i keep it slammed or lowered that it is now....? i work daily and iv already had the oil pan crack on me at this height lol. when its show time i will try and slam it.. and give some neg. camber.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Have you felt any gain with that exhaust and do you have anything else intake and what not. I fully understand you on the bump aspect.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like that color of blue. also i like your ride height. slammed just looks silly especially if it makes the handling worse or causes damage to the car.

Civic352

I have a takeda cold air intake and p2r throttle body spacer. With flashpro and everything I DEFF felt a diff!!! If only I had headers put in to I would see a bigger change.

And yeah I understand if I want to slam it for a show but thats it.....