What's New CC?

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't been on here in ages!

Where's all the old timers (anfrey, nofx, jezek, blackhope etc etc etc!)

I kinda want to now how everyone is doing! The site has changed alot too...

I totalled the 00 civic that originally got me to register here.. Bought an 89 crx sold it for a profit and I currently have a 88 crx with a .48 t3 turbo and y8 head for my autox and winter car... I've learned alot more about cars since I was last on here... Done a few sound systems now, helped with alot of sohc-dohc swaps, turbod my y8/a6 crx and got to f**k around with an r26 turbo for a few months (made the honda's seem slow... but I still love getting in the crx and knowing that there's a little 1.6 ltre under there that'll romp on a g35 coupe haha

Sold the r32 back a while ago and got a 03 jetta 1.8t for university.. I moved away for university to Halifax. I'm missing honda's thought! Especially the sohc ones! hahaha.

Catch me up!

Also, has there been any big noobs lately or do i still hold that prestigious title hahaha.

ryanM

lets see here,

this site is overrun with noobs still, theres a new intake thread every day, everyone still expects to be spoon fed whatever they want to know, and the search button hasnt been used in...well..ever...

so nothing has changed.

welcome back though permanoob, havent seen you around in forever.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey bro, long time no see.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are so full of s**t kid.

... and there will never be a n00b like charles... if that makes you feel special.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember you.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome back man.

frangipani

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't been on here in ages!

Where's all the old timers (anfrey, nofx, jezek, blackhope etc etc etc!)

I kinda want to now how everyone is doing! The site has changed alot too...

I totalled the 00 civic that originally got me to register here.. Bought an 89 crx sold it for a profit and I currently have a 88 crx with a .48 t3 turbo and y8 head for my autox and winter car... I've learned alot more about cars since I was last on here... Done a few sound systems now, helped with alot of sohc-dohc swaps, turbod my y8/a6 crx and got to f**k around with an r26 turbo for a few months (made the honda's seem slow... but I still love getting in the crx and knowing that there's a little 1.6 ltre under there that'll romp on a g35 coupe haha

Sold the r32 back a while ago and got a 03 jetta 1.8t for university.. I moved away for university to Halifax. I'm missing honda's thought! Especially the sohc ones! hahaha.

Catch me up!

Also, has there been any big noobs lately or do i still hold that prestigious title hahaha.
what's up?! first time seein' a member here from edmonton too.

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's up?! first time seein' a member here from edmonton too.

Yo. Are you off 780tuners?

You go to the U.C meets alot??

I had the silver civic sedan with BC2 body kit, then the white crx with horrendous rust, then the black gtr, then the silver g35 coupe forever... I've only been once in the flat black crx though!

If you are not a member join www.780tuners.com.. Meets every wednesday,friday, and saturday at U.C off whyte ave! 9:30 or so!

P.S Nice to see you all again! hahaha. After the biggest noob award I got a helms manual and got involved.. Volunteerd my time at a shop in exchange for discounts and learned alot! hahaha. The intake questions are great.. or.. "Does my engine have vtec" and "ceramic or stainless steels header. 4-1 or 4-2-1?" Those are my favourite...

I'm gonna go creep the forum for some sick DIY's.. I did the "ctr" headlight mod for alot of my friends.. 6th and 7th gens! I'm trying it on the jetta this weekend... the lense doesn seperate without still having the amber signls on it.. I'm going to try that Glad CLING WRAP.. lol

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are so full of s**t kid.

... and there will never be a n00b like charles... if that makes you feel special.
How am I full of s**t?

I volunteered at E-Z motorsports in Edmonton and got involved in a local car club where I can actually go to meets and junk... check 780tuners.com.. I have "charles_00civic" "britain" and "britain1.8." I invitre you to check there! All my rides are in the rides sections and lots will vouch for me (because I know them personally)

Then again I've come to learn that going to extreme lenghts to prove yourself sometimes makes you seem like more of a noob. Exams tomorrow though.. Sleep time!

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see here,

this site is overrun with noobs still, theres a new intake thread every day, everyone still expects to be spoon fed whatever they want to know, and the search button hasnt been used in...well..ever...

so nothing has changed.

welcome back though permanoob, havent seen you around in forever.
Switched to the nissan dark side I see.. Rocking the ca18 or sr20? I've been in a few 180sx with the sr20 and they haul damn good!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i remember seeing your sign first day i signed up ;)

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont remember you.
but then again, i dont remember yesterday

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
after 8 months, i finally see this thread... yeah, i did a search on my name lol... what's up charles?

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah. What's up Anf? I'm still rokin ur old sig. hahaha. Jeeze. I cant believe it's been 9 months hahaha.

Update: Sold the r33, sold all my honda parts off on the local forum..

Bought b20 block. Gonna find a b16a or b18b head and slap it on.. Eventuallty I'll boost it.. Imma stay away from the crx's though. Ladies don't like em enough... hahaha.. I'm planning on getting an Eg coupe or a del-sol to put it into...

I wanna see what rides all the old members have! Oc still rocking the silver ek..? Anf you still have the green ek? Jezek? Still roking the bumblebee???

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im riding a mazda truck these days, integra sold last may.