What's the best gas mileage from your HX?

Fresh_JDM

┈━═☆FO-SHO☆
Yo I recently got 40mpg+ on my Hx on a full tank! I wanna know what is the record for an Hx? lol. So have fun =)

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I had one, that's about what I got.

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
man that sucks, i have a regular dx and i can only get 320... hx owners are lucky LOL! not to jack a thread is that normal lol

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
Yea, could be not tuning up my car lol! All i did was change the fuel filter, air filter, and oil LOL!! i dont remember when the last time i changed my spark plugs haha. Caps and rotors, didnt even do it yet since i bought the car (2007 ftw!!) haha, im trying to finish up motor next year (b20 ftw).

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ I call bullshit. Everyone knows they're only rated at 501 highway mpg, tops.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Has anyone ever tried to see their Gas Mileage by running full tank to an empty tank? Like the car actually dies from lack of fuel?

Eleanor92

C YA
5+ Year Member
Yep, this was that tank right here. my car sputtered till it just lost all ability to accelerate and would only decelerate, no matter what i did with the gears and i had to pull over to the side of the highway. Luckily, which i didnt expect, after trying to start it for about a minute it turned over, and i was able to make it to a gas station, which to my luck was only about a half a mile. I pulled in, took the picture and then filled her back up.