whats the best muffler or axleback to run

Amace013

hey all i currently 98 civic with a ls swap, i have a 4-1 header, an ebay test pipe and a catback n1 style ebay crappy exhaust it really isnt too bad being that i paid so cheap, its just very loud and i attract a lot of unwanted attention, im probably just going to change the muffler or axleback section and continue using the 2.25 piping as i was told its decent quality and was worth what i paid for it, i have a few questions about it

will that quiet it down? if so how much do you think

and whats the quietest muffler with a nice low tone, yet will sound pretty aggressive when i get on it?

thank you

- Alex

dragoncorv

i ran into a del sol with an ls swap and they had a Greddy SP2 exhaust (unsure if axle back or full) but it sounded good. quiet on idle but nice aggresive tone on accel. a little pricy but worth it all the same.

Amace013

my buddy told me about vibrant mufflers? he also told me when i get another muffler to add another resonator as this will make it not raspy at all since i have header and a test pipe.

im kinda on a budget and ive heard that vibrant makes a good sounding muffler or axleback. im probably going to buy another resonator for after the cat also or test pipe actually. does that sound like it will work out?