whats the diff

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
would it make any differance if i got an si sway bar i see a lot of them on crageslist so i was thinking of buying one only if there is a differance if not ill save the cash to get a new one thats for the info ,,:lol::lol:

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it makes the front end feel a little tighter around corners.....plus it looks pretty cool

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it definitely improves handling. it cuts down on the understeer noticably.

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
so let me get this strate a si sway bar is actually better than my stock ex right or am i just going to save money and get a new one

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are we talking about front or rear? the front one is a little bigger i believe. and your ex probably doesnt have a rear sway bar....if thats the case then you will see a much tighter ride if you install one

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
dam i love how everyone helps thanks much projektj8. well i guess im going to be looken for the rear but ive seen a lot of the front sways so i guess ill pic one up tonight

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was about to say, i hard a hard time finding a decently priced si rear sway bar a couple of months on craigslist...

but anyways, imo it's not really worth the trouble for you to get a front si sway bar. you need more than just the bar to put it on you car. if all you're going to get is the rear si sway bar, you'll be set if you have an ex.

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
well i have the skunk2 sleaves with koni struts and upper strut bar. whats a decent price for the sway bars off crageslist ive seen them for $100. for front and back

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i have the skunk2 sleaves with koni struts and upper strut bar. whats a decent price for the sway bars off crageslist ive seen them for $100. for front and back
what?! link me. not that i need them but that is a deal if they come with all necessary components.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want an Si front swaybar, you also need the LCA's and shockforks. The EX ones will not work.

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
i dont kknow what ad it was its from the 9th thow i couldent find it nemore im still looken if dudue dident sell it he will repost it ill let you know if i find it. I have a nother question thow can i go with a tegra gsr rear sway thanks again.