what's under your rear seats??

EM1FTW

5+ Year Member
i found a whole bunch of dust, about 36 cents and a pair of sunglasses from the previous owner

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are we talkign about the rear seats that you have to pull hard to come off? or we talking just about the drivers seat and passenger? cus theres nothing under my rear seat beside my system wires and the metal chassis. probably talkign about the front seats. but it says rear as in the back seats.

i kind of get it. rear as in the bottom of your seats. but should of said under your seats instead of rear cus it made it seem like your talking about the back seats

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he's talking about under the REAR seats...as in...when you pull up the bottom part of the seats that aren't the driver and passenger seats.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn people actually lift it up to put thing under it.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.... I found a blockbuster membership card inside of my door yesterday, after I took the panel off...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eg-nothing just dust lol cuz it's gutted
ep3-a small blanket and a pillow for the girlfriend that's it

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had some change and dust. When stripped out the carpeting in the trunk I found all kind of s**t.... magazines, clothing, half smoked cigs, and no spare tire. WTF

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My first hatch I found rolling papers under the seat with some change when I took out the rear interior panels I found a towel, used condoms and a tube of ky. :shock: That has been the most interesting considering it I bought if off a preggers lady that had it since high school when it first came out in 1994. :lol: Her and her family were ultra conservative when I met them.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm putting in new rear speakers tomorrow with my dad, so I figured I'd get all the grunt work out of the way, found a pen in a wrapper. It's pink.