Whats up from WA

Little_E

Hey everybody

Im a 22 year old Female from Washington. I have loved Hondas since I was 16. Started out with a 87 Acura legend I got for free, bought a 92 Prelude which was my baby until some b***h in a minivan hit me and totaled it (damn women drivers). Got a couple crappy cars after that. As of an 2 hours ago, I am now the proud parent of a 97 civic. It was painted by a graffiti artist so its pretty unique. Now im trying to figure out if I want to repaint or keep it the way it is. Im just happy to have another honda

Does anyone know if you can clear coat over spray paint or if it will ruin it?

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome lol. I'm very curious as to what this thing looks like. It's hard to tell by the small avatar pic.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
what part of washington I grew up in yakima

welcome to CC

Decipher

Registered VIP
Welcome. Glad to hear you're back in a good old honda. Lets have a look at her!

Little_E

I was born and raised in Snohomish. Im gonna try to put pics up tonight, I just have to figure out how to do it. Im new to the whole forums thing

Little_E

ok i think i figured it out

This was the prelude after the accident

And here are some pics of the new car

Little_E

ill see, right now its loud as f**k with the exhaust, i think im gonna end up attracting a lot of unwanted attention from the cops, so i think im just gonna primer it until i can get a paint job

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'd fix the exhaust first. Then do what other mods you we're thinking of to see how it all goes. Then, if you still don't like it after that... paint. s**t is definitely unique, and that's the reason we do any of this stuff in the first place right? I like it.

EJ1SWAG

Its definitely pretty unique. It seems like it would get pretty old after awhile though. But thats just my opinion

Little_E

Im primering it on sunday, my roomate has a full greddy exhaust thats not as loud as the one on there now that came off an eg he said I can use. Drove it to work today and found out people like to ride my ass but other than that it was a nice drive.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can I ask why you even bought it??? you're going to put more work into it and it's been wrecked. yikes....

jsanders85

Toad
Can I ask why you even bought it??? you're going to put more work into it and it's been wrecked. yikes....
Ugh... I think you saw that all wrong. The first picture she posted was her totaled Prelude that she had, hence why it is not covered in graffiti. The pictures after that are of a EK Civic, and from the looks of it the EK has not been wrecked.

Little_E

It was cheap and I wanted something to work on. I can do most of the work myself and what I don't know how to do my boyfriend or friends do. Plus I hated my dodge caliber and owed way to much money on it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Little_E

The ek has been rear ended but not bad, the rebuilt title is from the ek getting stolen

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk