Whats up!?

sajin

5+ Year Member
Soooo yeah this is my car! It was a hand-me-down from my sister since she got a new accord, but hey no problem with that here. She gots a couple of dents here and there but shes good ole faithful. Hasn't let me down yet. 170k miles and still chuggin along. Gots some rims that I have no idea wtf they are. My sister bought them when she had the car because they looked like a star...Ah whatever. Two 15" subs with a 4000 watt amp. Pioneer radio. Cheap cheap CAI. Little after market muffler for the sound.

Had to get some better lights. Projectors with HIDs all the way.

I was bored one day so I decided to do some painting.

What you guys think?

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are the plans?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad Not bad... Looks like your on your way, you going to drop it at all?

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of lambo doors, the wheels are ugly, and it needs a drop. The headlights are ok i guess, not too bad.... but pleaseeeeeee by God get rid of all the flashyness on it (chrome, wheels, etc.....)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs a drop and different wheels... I can't imagine how hard I would laugh if I saw those doors open in real life.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

:rolf: i love that one

im not hating, the car is nice, just cant resist the lambo door fail joke

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ beat me to it lol

not a fan of the mods she did to it...but it looks to be in great shape, welcome!!

sajin

5+ Year Member
Lol I feel like the duck on duck hunt. Damn I got shot down in huge blaze of flames. I have yet to actually recieve any negative feedback towards the doors on the road. Oh well. Each to their own perspective on them I suppose.

I want to drop it, but if I do, I wont even be able to go up my driveway. Fail.

I also plan on getting the Type R grill and paint the trim the color of car. Should give it a better look i'd say.

The rims....god damn they are expensive with tires. Thats later in the future but it is on the to do list.

I actually have wanted to get rid of the chrome a bit but just keep blowing it off. The question I have is what could I do with the chrome trim that is under the window and above the door handles? I dont know what to do about that. Hell I don't even know what that piece is even called. Oh yeah another thing is that it's broken a bit. One of the clips kind of snapped so it is sort of poking up and sticking out. Any idea on fixing it or price of a new one? Just the driver side front.

DJ N1S

#1 Stunna
5+ Year Member
Lol I feel like the duck on duck hunt. Damn I got shot down in huge blaze of flames. I have yet to actually recieve any negative feedback towards the doors on the road. Oh well. Each to their own perspective on them I suppose.
well, its because you live in H-Town. That might look okay on Caprices', Cutlass's, Lac's, an SS Impalas. But not on a Honda. I live in the DFW. same story. If thats your style, run with it. But the chrome's gotta go. You cant be Slim Thug in a civic.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
please...remove the lambo doors...

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The question I have is what could I do with the chrome trim that is under the window and above the door handles? I dont know what to do about that. Hell I don't even know what that piece is even called. Oh yeah another thing is that it's broken a bit. One of the clips kind of snapped so it is sort of poking up and sticking out. Any idea on fixing it or price of a new one? Just the driver side front.
its called 'outer moulding'(dont knw the part number though) and if you remove it..the clips will brake so you have to replace a new one.

heres what u gotta do..(just in case)

Step 1: Remove the door's inner plastic cover panel-the one that hides the sideview mirror's bolts. Loosen the nuts, being careful not to drop them behind the door panel, which will defeat that whole thing we just said about not having to remove the door panel. A magnet comes in handy here.

Step 2: Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the door sash garnish. There are three screws that hold the plastic strip against the outside of the door-unscrew all of them and pull the garnish off.

Step 3: Lower the window and, with a flat-head screwdriver wrapped in a towel, pry the outer molding up at the end while pulling up on the middle with your hand. All of this will break the four clips one by one. Don't cry about the clips or those little pieces of plastic that fall inside the door depths though; you can work them out through the holes underneath or they'll eventually just fall out.

Step 4: Now is a good time to clean and apply some wax to the painted surface, so do it.

Step 5: Carefully snap that new molding into place by working side to side, read all of this backward to put the whole thing back together.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of all the things on there the window trim bothers you...? If you're not going to lower it at least put the OEM wheels back on, it looks extremely tasteless the way it is and won't cost you a penny.

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its called 'outer moulding'(dont knw the part number though) and if you remove it..the clips will brake so you have to replace a new one.

heres what u gotta do..(just in case)

Step 1: Remove the door's inner plastic cover panel-the one that hides the sideview mirror's bolts. Loosen the nuts, being careful not to drop them behind the door panel, which will defeat that whole thing we just said about not having to remove the door panel. A magnet comes in handy here.

Step 2: Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the door sash garnish. There are three screws that hold the plastic strip against the outside of the door-unscrew all of them and pull the garnish off.

Step 3: Lower the window and, with a flat-head screwdriver wrapped in a towel, pry the outer molding up at the end while pulling up on the middle with your hand. All of this will break the four clips one by one. Don't cry about the clips or those little pieces of plastic that fall inside the door depths though; you can work them out through the holes underneath or they'll eventually just fall out.

Step 4: Now is a good time to clean and apply some wax to the painted surface, so do it.

Step 5: Carefully snap that new molding into place by working side to side, read all of this backward to put the whole thing back together.

reading HONDA TUNING just a little lol