Whats wrong with people.

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
Today i was heading to school and for some reason, i was noticing all these ugly ass civic's i mean come on some people. some people just throw a body kit and a big ass wing and some chrome rims and think it its the s**t:smackself. i mean everyone has there own taste but i feel bad for the civic's lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't feel bad for other civics, care only about your own. They are doing what they want with theirs, thats better than doing what other people want them to do their cars.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chicks dig flashy s**t man. throw lambo doors on it and panties drop. no lie.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why the hell would you feel an emotion towards an inanimate object?

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
I got 17inch chrome rims but they aren't on my civic. I might sell them or put them on in the summer to get some bitches.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have found that poosie likes:
loud speakers
lambo doors
chrome
thick penis
flash
and paint
o000ooo and the k-a-a-a-a-pshhhhhhhhh blow off valve, not the hp a turbo makes, but the sound

most chicks could give 2 shits (and a cup) if thats an eibach lowering kit or a greddy ball bearing turbo.

why the hell would you feel an emotion towards an inanimate object?
and i would have to say that an emotion is fine, but its when you turn that emotion into a physical attraction to your car. thats crazy. tail pipes burning ball sacks...ouch

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have found that poosie likes:
loud speakers
lambo doors
chrome
thick penis
flash
and paint
o000ooo and the k-a-a-a-a-pshhhhhhhhh blow off valve, not the hp a turbo makes, but the sound

most chicks could give 2 shits (and a cup) if thats an eibach lowering kit or a greddy ball bearing turbo.

and i would have to say that an emotion is fine, but its when you turn that emotion into a physical attraction to your car. thats crazy. tail pipes burning ball sacks...ouch
Hey Hey Hey!!! That's not all chicks!! I happen to appreciate an actual built car for its HP not for all the "flashy" things. I could have a convo with most anyone about their car and actually know what they are talking about and the difference in stuff. =) I myself could take apart a head and block and put it back together :P Just my lil 2 cents for the day

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today i was heading to school and for some reason, i was noticing all these ugly ass civic's i mean come on some people. some people just throw a body kit and a big ass wing and some chrome rims and think it its the s**t:smackself. i mean everyone has there own taste but i feel bad for the civic's lol
you can either help the situation or leave the situation as is.

pick one.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but JDM your a princess not a chick, im talking abou tchicks who dont know about cars, who dont do any of that. You kno that chick you beat the s**t out of last year. But no offense, it was a generalization which was not well explained.I said i need a a new BOV the other day and the receptionist spent all day trying to figure it out and came up with Bored on Vacation. WTF

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all the girls thats been in my car.. has hated going fast. the loud music, loud exhaust. arent brownie points.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but JDM your a princess not a chick, im talking abou tchicks who dont know about cars, who dont do any of that. You kno that chick you beat the s**t out of last year. But no offense, it was a generalization which was not well explained.I said i need a a new BOV the other day and the receptionist spent all day trying to figure it out and came up with Bored on Vacation. WTF
Haha!! True true =) && I know that is a Blow Off Valve :D haha