What's your problem?!?!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy OG batman

My problem? Had $200 fall out of my hands this morning while raining, fell in moving water and went right down the street drain. lol
there is NO way this story is true unless one of the following is true: you are a cripple. you live on noahs great boat, seriously. or you are not smarter than a fifth grader ;)

Jose1027

Registered VIP
holy OG batman

My problem? Had $200 fall out of my hands this morning while raining, fell in moving water and went right down the street drain. lol
Thats why I never carry cash anymore, also to many mexicans nd blacks here were I live, we all know they steal to buy drugs or pay child support.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats why I never carry cash anymore, also to many mexicans nd blacks here were I live, we all know they steal to buy drugs or pay child support.

racist post is racist

Jose1027

Registered VIP
^^is it? I apologize if I insulted you in any way sir..

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Wow can you say stereotype!

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh and my fiance watching criminal minds instead of letting me play B-Lands 2
That game is badass. Im a level 50 assassin and a level 9 gunzerker. I know I sound like a nerd, but I just love this game.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
we average like 50 members on at any given moment, yet only 5 f**king people seems to post anything interesting or valid all day

/rant

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My problem? I own a stupid civic and live in the MidWest. At least both of those problems are changing soon enough.

datbumper

Hopefully NW coast.

Lack of options and space. Lack of expectations.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Well Proud furbaby Momma. Sounds like you got a f**kin problem. I too, have a f**kin problem... I love bad bitches thats my f**kin problem. :cool:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Proud furbaby Momma. Sounds like you got a f**kin problem. I too, have a f**kin problem... I love bad bitches thats my f**kin problem. :cool:
Ummmm, you're an idiot. NEXT!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hopefully NW coast.

Lack of options and space. Lack of expectations.

I will be relocating to the NW as well. Particularly, Portland, OR.

Also, I don't like my civic for the same reasons. That, and it's not a damned luxury car, and I want a luxury car.