Whats your REALISTIC dream car?

CDubs

Registered VIP
thats so sexy especially with stretched tires

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing turns me away from wanting an NSX. here's a 91 listed for 24,999 on cars.com at a dealer. Once this credit score is on point, im getting one

lol this one is in Boulder, Co. I'm going to look at it tomorrow; they're down to 21 on it ;) but cash talks.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Toneekay there is a local Sti that looks identical to the one you posted, same wheels and stance

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Toneekay there is a local Sti that looks identical to the one you posted, same wheels and stance
I've seen a few that has the same set up, but this is the only one with sexy pics!

It's not really a dream car as I could just trade in my car for one, but then damnnn she's my baby and I don't wanna get rid of her! So that means I have to buy the new 2011 STi hatch and have a collection of STi's yay!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And yes Tony, Excommunicated Drinking Team ;P

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd give my left nut to have a 70's Datsun 280 z that ran well with no rust. Almost impossible to find around here. I guess thats my realistic dream car. I almost bought one in the early 80's when there were plenty around but the price was too steep. kicking myself now.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd give my left nut to have a 70's Datsun 280 z that ran well with no rust. Almost impossible to find around here. I guess thats my realistic dream car. I almost bought one in the early 80's when there were plenty around but the price was too steep. kicking myself now.

There's allot f those running around in DR there all beat to s**t,. Maybe 10% still mint, my grandfather had one before he passed in Jan. I've been trying to get a hold of it from my cousin's that think it's theirs (just like i think i deserve it lol)

sex

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree with the 280z. They are sexy as hell.

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah they are, saw one online in a nice yellow and im not a fan of yellow cars and it was just stunning

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for cars

or

or swap a gsr or k into my crx, get some good suspension and nice looking wheels and get the truck haha.

truck

my affordable dream bike(currently have)

and i want to get a brand new dirtbike 250F

or