Whats your REALISTIC dream car?

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
tactical art ek ferio, or full spoon jdm spec championship white itr.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I was a kid, an STI.

Now that I have one, and more grown up, a GTR.

sjonesd3

My favorite car since I was younger is an IRoc Z Camaro. Now an E30 BMW is definitely on my list too. After I graduate I'm getting one, so whichever I see in good condition & at a good price I'm getting 1st.

bairdandrew77

^ I always liked the z28 more than the iroc z. Yeah they're the same thing with the badge name changed, but z28 just sounds so much cooler haha.

Ps those e30's are really nice, I like your taste in cars.. I used to dislike them but lately I love seeing them in parking lots or driving around

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

sjonesd3

^ I always liked the z28 more than the iroc z. Yeah they're the same thing with the badge name changed, but z28 just sounds so much cooler haha.

Ps those e30's are really nice, I like your taste in cars.. I used to dislike them but lately I love seeing them in parking lots or driving around

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
Lol my uncle has an IRoc so I'm hoping he'll hold onto that until I graduate. I told him that can be my present and I'll buy it with my first real job. This is my first time seeing an E30 in a parking lot, I always see them in pictures. I love the color just not a fan of the convertible.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
If you know the area at all, it was down the road from a very old rootbeer stand in Sharonville. I can't remember the name of the street.

sjonesd3

If you know the area at all, it was down the road from a very old rootbeer stand in Sharonville. I can't remember the name of the street.
I'm not too familiar cause I'm from Dayton. We used to always drive to the Nati when I was a kid. I just looked up the site though. Mannnn those cars are too nice