wheel color change HALP

mark pones

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So... i wanna powder coat my wheels. I suck with PS an what not so somebody who's good at it could help me out if they'd like and i'd appreciate it greatly =)

heres the whip.. i can take a more side direct picture if it'll help but..

this color

black,

white please!

or something of your choice..
-Mark

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think takata green, or anodized purple would look good

mark pones

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinkin takata green also, but dont want to much clash with my red seats :p

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Takata harness and it wont =) but i think green would look good no matter what

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think those pics made it worse!!! lol Now I am confused!! FFFFFFFFFFF

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
did I do a poor job?
No, you did a good job. I think the only way you can tell that it's a photoshop job is on the green wheels, it's obvious that the calipers are green too :lol: Really though, good job.

I vote if you change the color at all, go black. But what I don't get is.....if you want to change the color of your wheels, then you bought the wrong wheels. Just like if you were looking at wheel spacers. When you buy wheels, you should buy exactly what you want.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I second the purple, although green looks good to. Either of those and it would look great :thumbs up

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say go with a purple. Purple an white is sooooo nice. Good job on the photoshopped pics too. I feel like black rims on that car kinda hides them ya know? It's hard to tell what the rims look like unless they are a brighter color.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love the gold. The purple doesn't really add to the car imo.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, you did a good job. I think the only way you can tell that it's a photoshop job is on the green wheels, it's obvious that the calipers are green too :lol: Really though, good job.

I vote if you change the color at all, go black. But what I don't get is.....if you want to change the color of your wheels, then you bought the wrong wheels. Just like if you were looking at wheel spacers. When you buy wheels, you should buy exactly what you want.
God no, it is SO good that it gives such a display of what they could look like that now I am truly at a loss as to what looks BEST lol :cool:
ohh i get it! sorry I got worried it looked bad. Thanks guys. I put a purple up there to settle that one. :thumbup:
Im still partial to white op! ..or bronze

mark pones

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

i bought the wheels i wanted, im just tired of grey... lookin for a change. dont have 2500 to drop on the wheels i REALLY want. lol