Wheel specs for this?

Novtecgoesbwahh

Hello!
First post, but I've been lurking for a while..
Trying to figure out a decent 'stance' on an EK Sedan?

Pretty much, daily driven, and I don't want to have to flare the fenders, a mild roll/pull is fine.
Or are flaring fenders almost a requirement?
I heard 16's are a bad idea, but I come from integras where 16x8 +15 is what I rode.
15x7's here I guess? With what offset to achieve something like this?:

Or this?

Trekk

Registered VIP
Depends on the rim. Most of the people that want to have a lip on all 4 wheels, have to run some crazy offset and a wide rim, with a skinny tire to make it appear as if a civic should have dished rims on it. If you just use rims made to fit the car, you pretty much just need coilovers and a camber kit if you want to save tires.

If you want to stance a daily driver you better make friends with someone that has access to a tire machine cause you'll be changing tires all the time.

The cars in the pics above look to have close to factory offset. I have 16's on mine, I like them

Novtecgoesbwahh

Depends on the rim. Most of the people that want to have a lip on all 4 wheels, have to run some crazy offset and a wide rim, with a skinny tire to make it appear as if a civic should have dished rims on it. If you just use rims made to fit the car, you pretty much just need coilovers and a camber kit if you want to save tires.

If you want to stance a daily driver you better make friends with someone that has access to a tire machine cause you'll be changing tires all the time.

The cars in the pics above look to have close to factory offset. I have 16's on mine, I like them
So you think the first picture s around 16x7 or something with +40 offset?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+38 +40 or so. Then get spacers and extended studs if u want that look...

Novtecgoesbwahh

How long and much would I need?
Do you know?
Like how long studs and how thick of a spacer?
how much worse on the wheel bearing will it be?

Trekk

Registered VIP
You need to pick some wheels first. How could anyone give you advise if you give them nothing to work with.

I'm on 16 x 7 with a +40 offset I think... They tuck with nothing done to the body just the liners removed.

Novtecgoesbwahh

You need to pick some wheels first. How could anyone give you advise if you give them nothing to work with.

I'm on 16 x 7 with a +40 offset I think... They tuck with nothing done to the body just the liners removed.
They would probably be Rota Grids or something along those lines, if they look like what I want them to.
I like the first picture, how it has a very slight stance.

Do you have any pictures of your current wheel setup?

Novtecgoesbwahh

Does anyone else have any input?
Also saw 16x8 +25 as a possible option, but I can't find a picture of that setup...
Would I have to run camber kits with that^, or is natural camber good enough?

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
I'm also running a 16x7 +40 with a 205/45/16 tire. They easily tuck. I do have the fenders rolled, but something with a +25 offset would fit very nice.

Novtecgoesbwahh

I'm also running a 16x7 +40 with a 205/45/16 tire. They easily tuck. I do have the fenders rolled, but something with a +25 offset would fit very nice.

I really like that.
Probably going to order a set now!
Grids, 16x7 +40.
I love some negative camber, but I drive 100 miles round trip a day, work only, and I feel like I'd be constantly flipping tires...

Also, does ANYONE know where I can find a set of tail lights, as pictured? I guess they're just the 99-00 civic tails, coupe?

The red and clear?
Help is greatly appreciated!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A +25 offset with an 8 inch wide wheel will require fender mods to clear. There are tons of fitment threads online to give you an idea of how it will look and fit