wheel suggestions! ej7

civickid94

Soo right now I have the stock HX wheels painted white with 185/65/14. Was looking for some wheels that are 15s and probably going to run a 195/45/15...I've looked at Rota GT3s, Drag wheels, slips, etc...I don't have the money for a 'real' set of wheels, but that's fine. What are your guyses favorite knockoffs? My car is r81 red, by the way! thanks for the suggestions

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rotas are pretty good wheels if your on a budget

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why you gotta be all the way up in maine?! I have a set of ls meshies I'd trade you straight up! I'm personally a fan of factory wheels, Si especially. But, I'm planning on building a hyper-miler when money is right, so I'm looking for a set of VX/HX wheels.

Just my .02

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get these

civickid94

...helpful posts only please... I think rotas and drags are about all I can afford but I meant like what models in particular do you think look alright and what color with milano red?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
keep what you have and save your money

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its really personal preference when it comes to wheels, I know it is a hard decision but your the one that will see them on your car every day.

civickid94

Alright now don't get all mad at me buuut can you run a 15x7 +10 offset without stretching tires, if the car is lowered a little bit to close the wheel gap?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like i said, if your budget is that tight, you need to just save your money

civickid94

well it's not the fact that i don't have any money; i've alloted myself 1200$ to finish my car with, but I don't want to spend it all on wheels :/