wheels ????? offset

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
Rear springs are softer, the car has more body flex in the back. Front ones probably rub too, you just cant hear it.
sorry for the multiple post of thesame ?
their is places where it rubbed on the back ones but the front ones are untouched.
how can i correct this. would the smaller tires im getting helpwith the scrubbing?

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
i have 276 in the new tires!!!! + 150 in the wheels
wt should i ask 4 them???

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude you'll always rub with these wheels, don't bother buying new tires for them. Just try to sell them right now.

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
dude i had to get new tires they was completly bald the wires was showing

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
try and sell them for like 500 or 600 if their looking really good. or try and trade them for smaller rims like blades or si's with tires.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
try and sell them for like 500 or 600 if their looking really good. or try and trade them for smaller rims like blades or si's with tires.
i don't think anybody will buy those for 500-600 maybe $300-350, if your lucky.....

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
Those tires are wide as hell...sell em dude...
besides, smaller tires n wheels are cheaper,u'd save sum cash

honda_mafia96

5+ Year Member
yea dude everybodys right bought those bein to big. i had 215/35 tires on my 97 dx coupe and lowered 2.5 inches and i had brand new tires on them an i blew out the inner sidewall on them one by one so i just put some stocks an threw the 18s with blown tires in the trunk an sold my car lol. i will never put 18s on any civic aftr tht. just tryn to help u out man so u dnt end up stranded on the side of the road like i did 3 times because of the huge ass rims lol

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. get some mad negative camber and then slam that b***h. roll the fenders, cut the lining and you're good.

that's a joke btw.