wheels on my 01

d17a1racer01

d17a1racer01
5+ Year Member
ok I want something a little larger than my stock 14" wheels and hubcaps. I have a few mods but noone can really tell that my car is different from every other em2 because it looks plain. I was thinking about putting on some factory 15" wheels from the 04-05 but am partial about it. can anyone help????
any pics of these wheels on an em2 would help my decision as well.

CenZ

5+ Year Member
if your gunna put OEM rims on, either go the 99-00 si wheels (03 Ex) the 04-05 5 Spoke Fattys (Ex) or the 01-03 HFP 6 Splits. those are the best ones i think. here are the fattys on my 02

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 04-05 civic ex wheels are so nice. i had one too on my 04 but i sold it and got some 17s put on it. but i want them back. if you really want to look nice and want something small then go look at some rotas.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My brothers got a white 01 LX with white 17 inch sport GT rims... they look sick.

2lowshitur2slow

5+ Year Member
I want some si rims from a 99 si if u got some hit me up ill buy them i have been lookin forver for some clean ass si rims thanks sam

HotFireCivic04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
04civic said:
what happen to your back bumper?
The day I brought the car home brand new off the lot, I parked it infront of my dads house and somebody must have kicked it or somethin, and I just havent bought the new bumper yet, 2 yrs later.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude that sucks man. but i feel your pain. about a month after i got my car i went to work and some low rider truck ran straight into my front bumper. its not bad but its scratched up somewhat bad on the bottom.