wheels

xxcha0s77

what wheels are hot right now out there .. i got black 02 civic got the money for the drop .. send some pictures of some wheels to give me some ideas

thanks !

Cali_Civic

what wheels are hot right now out there .. i got black 02 civic got the money for the drop .. send some pictures of some wheels to give me some ideas

thanks !
I have a 98 DX and i bought some black and chrome 17's. For ur car i would say either black with a chrome lip or solid chrome. Go with a 5 or six spoke rim. Antyhing more is to much i think. 17's r a perfect size. Checkout tirerack.com for some good wheel and tire packages.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most anything old school is whats hot right now, and has been for a couple years.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

thanks !
instead of tryin to get whats hot, why don't you get some wheels you like? (sorry i'm tired of everyone tryin to do whats the cool thing instead of what they like)

vertech0

5+ Year Member
i would stick with stock honda wheels, like the ones gudoffer has on his civic. There 16's i believe. But they look awesome!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no black with chrome or polished lip. There are much better wheel options out there.

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
My taste I like the 'sporty' look, I would get 17's but not in black though, I see black on black Everywhere!

jono237

5+ Year Member
i was the first one in my area with a set of buddy clubs and i got them because no one had them and because i really liked how they looked and now i count in less than 6 months 3 other 7th gens that have em and it pis*** me off!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was the first one in my area with a set of buddy clubs and i got them because no one had them and because i really liked how they looked and now i count in less than 6 months 3 other 7th gens that have em and it pis*** me off!
Shouldn't matter what others are doing. If you like them, nothing else matters. If you're only doing something in order to be original, then you're part of a large group of people who are doing that same thing, trying to be original. How ironic is that?

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
7th gens can totally pull off 18's. I love the way my car looks with 18's even though it needs a drop bad. if you go 18's you won't regret it.

02civiLX21

I think some white 18's with a polished lip and a drop would look nice on it..18's on the 7th gen is beautiful imo

jono237

5+ Year Member
All i was sayin is that I bought my set after 3 months of research to make sure its what i wanted and a slew of followers came so if he wants whats hot right now then its not much diff then gettin any other set as long as thats what he wants! As long as you happy with your purchase then dont let anyone tell you otherwise

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
instead of tryin to get whats hot, why don't you get some wheels you like? (sorry i'm tired of everyone tryin to do whats the cool thing instead of what they like)
+1 thats why i rock my webs even though every1 says to get rotas..im like f**k what yall want, its my car lol
go do that s**t to ur car

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
18's on a 7th gen not only LOOK too big, but they considerably decrease the quality of the ride.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think some white 18's with a polished lip and a drop would look nice on it..18's on the 7th gen is beautiful imo
7th gens can totally pull off 18's. I love the way my car looks with 18's even though it needs a drop bad. if you go 18's you won't regret it.
I want whatever these two are smoking.

1st off, yes, go with whatever YOU like, not what anyone else likes. BUT, if you want a nice ride, 18's are far from that. Not to mention they make your car look like a mini monster truck. Plus you also run into the dangers of completely just destroying them by hitting potholes (yes that danger is there for every wheel but much higher of a risk with something as big as an 18).

Imo - stick around the 16 inchers. Looks nice with a good drop.